PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-10-23, 21:41:04
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Lakhovsky MWO prototype; with uploaded schematics and tests, as time permits...  (Read 58396 times)
Group: Guest

Descriptive MOT application file page...here.

Very interesting site, a lot of stuff here, not only about MOT.
Thanks

Very interesting site, a lot of stuff here, not only about MOT.
Thanks
Sure, always glad to help if I can.

@all
I may have said I'm getting a new job; well, it could be sooner than I think.   I may not be long for the Internet, since I'll be pretty busy.   I'm going to see if I have time before I leave to translate my schematic drawing to a Windows Word file (probably easiest) or else a PDF file (this is perfect) and attach it to a new post.

In the meantime, take another look at the drawing in Reply #30.   For simplicity's sake, think of the wires connected at the top.   Otherwise, the circuit will function the same way.   Low frequency AC (60 Hz) iis inputted on the left and it gets stepped up to a higher level higher to a solid wire on the upper right.   That's all.
          As an aside, I'm doing this to try and reduce EMI in a large city (San Francisco).   The Feds will take a dim view of my killing the airwaves with static.   My spark gap will be a blown light bulb.   I do have car spark plugs that will actually work perfectly, if I need them.   They're designed for it.

This is a zero-point receiver I had envisioned for a modified version of my schematic.   A very long wire is connected to the center of the spiral.  That way what's inputted to the system is mainly energy from lower band frequencies.   To mains 50/60 Hz power is needed at that point.   I also would have gone straight to a transformer/diode/capacitor/battery arrangement.   Note: The component values appear to be in Russian.
This is it.  (Look at Reply #410, Pg 28.)

That's what I meant by "uploaded schematics" in the thread title.   I don't have my own computer to do this in privacy.   I'm borrowing a computer and I'm depending on uploaded work done by someone else for an example to show you.   I can't do it any other way.   Not having the money or the freedom is a bitch, sometimes.  

Okay MileHigh?
I didn't remember insulting you first by by saying I was (essentially) an absolute 'beginner' in electronics.   I just don't have the practical experience in high voltage yet.   Yet.   It's coming.   If you like, you can complain to me like WilbyInebriated told me to "quit bellyaching!" about my complaints to him.
          I have Asperger's syndrome which make me socially awkward sometimes.   So, if you want to sound as insensitive as Wilby...(you can be that way, because you say you're looking for the 'biggest splash', as you put it?   He would, too.)   Don't argue with me.   I've got 50+ years experience in harassment.   I get fed up with it after a while.   Anyone would.

I'll try and continue posting as long as I can, but I'll have a job to do.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-06, 02:48:04 by the_big_m_in_ok »

I'm going to see if I have time before I leave to translate my schematic drawing to a Windows Word file (probably easiest) or else a PDF file (this is perfect) and attach it to a new post.
Okay, here it is as an attachment from my UBS thumb drive.
       (Fine.   I invoked it with a mouse click and it ran as it should.)

Okay.   Explanatory notes would have cluttered the drawing with many, many words.   (I have another drawing as proof, but it's not particularly helpful to look at.)

Sorry, the image is upside down.   I never did this before on someone else's public computer.  Just print off a copy and turn it over.
       Starting with the circle with two separated 'curly-Q's', be aware that it represents a blown light bulb as a spark gap.   It should still be airtight, so more voltage may be required to overcome a vacuum without air to assist electrical breakdown with a gas that ionizes fairly easily.
        Wall voltage transformers (conveniently available) step up the original voltage from 120 VAC to 2400 VAC by using 1/2 of a center tap on a 12 volt secondary off a medium-sized Radio Shack unit.   I use at least 10ea. 450 mA transformers at a time because it's safer to, say, light 2ea. fluorescent tubes in series with 10 of these and not worry about putting a 0 ohm short on the coils.   The tubes are current limiters and the steel cores can actually handle the current.   (I've done it safely.)
        The downward-pointing 'U'-shaped thing with the coil is a large set of paper taped, single wire, soda/beer bottle transformers to step up voltage further.   The steel cores can be cast rebar or other magnetic scrap as is cheaply available.
         Finally, the coil is going to be co-ax which should be able to handle say 8,000-12000 volts.   Industrial electronic parts suppliers have very high voltage wire for sale on the internet, I'm sure, but that would be costly.   Lots more voltage is possible with more bottles, and more wire turns offer offer a greater resistance path for power to flow in.   Wire stays cooler and there won't be arcs between turns if the individual volts/tun ratio is low enough.   Using a Lakhovshy coil at high voltage/high current levels can cause arcing between the gaps.   The jury might be out as to whether this helps the curative effect(s)---if any---from what I've read so far.
It's set up that way now so as to reduce EMI which will be nevertheless inevitable with the spark gap operating.

Now, some Members have complained of being burned by microwaves coming off the coil the same way as a microwave oven, for the same reason.   High power levels for extended periods may not be recommended for even a commercial unit?   I've never heard of someone using one for several hours at a time.
      So, what did Lakhovsky do to not get burned?   How about Tesla with his coils?   Someone's doing something different to get different results.   I'll try and take the time later to find out why this is.   Something's going on that hadn't ought to be happening; and I'll start reading.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-08, 02:16:47 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Lee,

This would be a good challenge for someone that knows pSpice to see how this setup would operate.  Unfortunately pSpice cannot model the radiation of radio waves from the transmitting antenna.  However, you could make very good inferences by looking at the frequencies observed and the physical setup.

The fundamental difference from the reference schematic posted before and your schematic is that the reference schematic leaves the Tesla coil/antenna open-circuited and it just "whips" in voltage relative to the ground.  In your schematic the transmitting antenna itself is a real load on the Tesla coil.  That goes right back to what I said before, this setup may run a risk of burning up, but it all depends on the component values.  For example, the value for the two capacitors is quite critical, and they would likely have to have a very high rated voltage.  The voltage might be so high that the capacitors might have to simply be metal plates separated by an inch or more using air as the dielectric.  If that was the case then the capacitors would be minuscule in value.

From what I see in looking at the circuit, the spark gap, contrary to what some may think, in this case cuts off the current to your transmitting coil.  When that happens the magnetic field energy stored in the Tesla coil and the transmitting coil/antenna and the electric field energy stored in the capacitors will start to resonate, most likely at a very high frequency, but not necessarily so high such that most of the energy is dissipated as radio waves.  Of course the spark gap itself will generate radio waves.  The resonating will decay very quickly, in a fraction of a 60 Hz cycle.  My guess is that a small fraction of the resonant energy will become radio waves, and the rest will be pumped back into the power line and also dissipate in the circuit as heat.  In short order the voltage from the next sinusoidal wave from the high voltage transformer will take over and energy will be pumped into the system and it will all start over with the spark gap firing again and cutting off the energy supply to the circuit.

I think that you might be confusing the dielectric breakdown rating for the coax cable with "voltage handling capability" of the wire, which is not really a valid concept relative to your discussion.  Another issue for you to ponder is that your transmitting antenna coil in your schematic appears to be what some call a single-conductor "pancake" coil.  Coax cable is not single conductor and is not normally be used in a pancake coil application.

I have never played with this stuff and never will, but I'm just trying to give you my preliminary estimate of how the circuit would work.  It's very easy to miss big things when you do this.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

Now, some Members have complained of being burned by microwaves coming off the coil the same way as a microwave oven, for the same reason.   High power levels for extended periods may not be recommended for even a commercial unit?   I've never heard of someone using one for several hours at a time.
      So, what did Lakhovsky do to not get burned?   How about Tesla with his coils?   Someone's doing something different to get different results.   I'll try and take the time later to find out why this is.   Something's going on that hadn't ought to be happening; and I'll start reading.

--Lee

What Prof. Lakhovsky developed is very similar
to what Dr. Puharich later discovered and developed
although they used entirely different means.

The amount of energy needed to disrupt cellular
structures is not great.  Excessive power levels
will be potentially damaging to healthy tissue.

The total amount of emitted RF energy should be
less than two watts; preferably less than one watt.

When Prof. Lakhovsky developed his device the spark
gap was the only practical method to develop the
broad band very sharp impulses which contained
the essential range of harmonic energies.  With modern
semiconductor devices it is possible to generate the
same sort of impulses at very low (and safe) power
levels with a low voltage input.

Dr. Puharich discovered that the frequencies which are
most beneficial are actually quite low.  With the
Lakhovsky MWO device nearly all of the generated
radio frequencies will be at the low end of the
spectrum.  The higher order harmonics are produced
as well but with little energy ideally since their function
is to heat body tissues (without inflicting damage) in a
fashion similar to the old diathermy machines.

When dealing with RF energy and the human body,
less is often more [effective.]

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Concerning MileHigh's post #53, I don't have much time on this computer, but I do have answers to some of his observations;  one of those being, I don't have any access to the SPICE simulation software as a hobbyist, but I will eventually as a professional working on company projects.
       And: I know mid-spectrum radio (microwaves) might be at least attempted to be filtered out from (at least) the power input point by inputting very low frequency AC.  (The spark gap will complicate this, I agree, but I'll either address this issue later in this post being revised, or else a new post.)

I can be back later to explain myself further.

--Lee

...The total amount of emitted RF energy should be
less than two watts; preferably less than one watt.  ...
I agree.   For future work, I was theoretically going to suggest using a voltage divider arrangement to possibly to tap power off to a more localized location where less power might be needed for any kind of therapeutic reason, if needed.   I was asked to review public literature for this sort of electromagnetic therapy, just to familiarize myself with the general physics.
...When Prof. Lakhovsky developed his device the spark
gap was the only practical method to develop the
broad band very sharp impulses which contained
the essential range of harmonic energies. ...
Yes, exactly.   I surmise(?) harmonic frequencies in wide spectrum ranges propagate up and down power/signal lines and through coil turn windings.   It may be possible that the frequencies are further subdivided or combined into additional harmonics while doing all this?   I'm speculating, here.   Radio and microwave reference texts are something to be found in university libraries and those are an expensive train or bus ride for me to get to.
...With modern semiconductor devices it is possible to generate the same sort of impulses at very low (and safe) power levels with a low voltage input. ...
Indeed they do.   They can input a specific range of selectable frequencies from an oscillator.   Low power with signal transistors or high power with paralleled power transistors.
Dr. Puharich discovered that the frequencies which are
most beneficial are actually quite low.  With the
Lakhovsky MWO device nearly all of the generated
radio frequencies will be at the low end of the
spectrum.
I read awhile ago that atmospheric aerials located away from power lines generate power mainly in the low frequency end of the electromagnetic spectrum.
 The higher order harmonics are produced
as well but with little energy ideally since their function
is to heat body tissues (without inflicting damage) in a
fashion similar to the old diathermy machines.
Yep, there are patents to that effect from decades ago.   One involved a beauty salon's hair dryer to heat the hair to force dry it.   Vacuum tubes were used to approximate a multivibrator oscillator that outputted to two coils next to the head, I believe.   Really.
When dealing with RF energy and the human body,
less is often more [effective.]
Uh huh.   I knew a fellow veteran who served on a frigate and he was microwaved (disabled by the incident) by the power from the transmit antenna.   He didn't know it was radiating.

--Lee

Reedit, 9 Nov '11:  Spelling correction with 'Spell Check.'
« Last Edit: 2011-11-09, 19:42:26 by the_big_m_in_ok »

The fundamental difference from the reference schematic posted before and your schematic is that the reference schematic leaves the Tesla coil/antenna open-circuited and it just "whips" in voltage relative to the ground. In your schematic the transmitting antenna itself is a real load on the Tesla coil.
Yes, I see that.   I have another circuit below as an attachment, which was modified from a pre-existing ambient power collector either on the "Joule Thief" or "Joule Ringer" forums at OU.com.   It's not a complete short-circuited-load to the circuit.
... That goes right back to what I said before, this setup may run a risk of burning up, but it all depends on the component values.
That's why I'm taking the time to hand wind many transformer coils to present a higher resistance to the input source,;so as not to burn up an inter-mediate voltage commercial transformer before the high voltage stage.  I've used more than 10 rolls of 2-conductor, 24ga. solid speaker wire, torn in two to double the wire length, so as to increase total resistance and output potential voltage as well.   I probably would spend more time and build more of these; the parts are relatively cheap.
For example, the value for the two capacitors is quite critical, and they would likely have to have a very high rated voltage.  The voltage might be so high that the capacitors might have to simply be metal plates separated by an inch or more using air as the dielectric.  If that was the case then the capacitors would be minuscule in value.
Take a look at this:
http://www.fuellesspower.com/30_HV_Voltage_Caps.htm

I was thinking of using a dead light bulb and cover the top with a sheet of taped, scrap aluminum foil.   Two in series will double the available working voltage and reduce the available capacitance in half.   Two sets of these in parallel will return the available capacitance to the original value.   I full matrix of three sets of three parallel and series(9ea.) gives three times the working voltage and the same original capacitance.   And so on with the number of desired voltage squared and then in series.   Old Internet references indicate the light bulb capacitor by itself has a non-polarized capacitance of about 25 picofarads, depending upon exact size of the bulb.
From what I see in looking at the circuit, the spark gap, contrary to what some may think, in this case cuts off the current to your transmitting coil.  When that happens the magnetic field energy stored in the Tesla coil and the transmitting coil/antenna and the electric field energy stored in the capacitors will start to resonate, most likely at a very high frequency, but not necessarily so high such that most of the energy is dissipated as radio waves.  Of course the spark gap itself will generate radio waves.  The resonating will decay very quickly, in a fraction of a 60 Hz cycle.  My guess is that a small fraction of the resonant energy will become radio waves, and the rest will be pumped back into the power line and also dissipate in the circuit as heat.  In short order the voltage from the next sinusoidal wave from the high voltage transformer will take over and energy will be pumped into the system and it will all start over with the spark gap firing again and cutting off the energy supply to the circuit.
I've never heard of that whole paragraph being so.   I didn't know that was possible.   Could you provide a reference to this information?
I think that you might be confusing the dielectric breakdown rating for the coax cable with "voltage handling capability" of the wire, which is not really a valid concept relative to your discussion.
That would have been for the main spiral coil.  Air would have been my dielectric at the rate of 3000 volts/mm.
See:
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/AliceHong.shtml
I was figuring 3,000,000 volts/meter divided by 100 divided by 10.   3,000 volts/mm.
Another issue for you to ponder is that your transmitting antenna coil in your schematic appears to be what some call a single-conductor "pancake" coil.  Coax cable is not single conductor and is not normally be used in a pancake coil application.
The average data transmission co-ax cable has a shielded web if steel under the outer insulation and possibly a steel wire running the length of the cable to (I believe?) equalize localized voltage gradients along the length of the cable as the wire is grounded.   The air was to be a dielectric, as i said.
I have never played with this stuff and never will, but I'm just trying to give you my preliminary estimate of how the circuit would work.  It's very easy to miss big things when you do this.
No problem in your raising issues.   I'll be answering questions for my supervisors in the future along the same general lines of R&D, myself.   They ask, I answer.

Here's the new schematic.   You can make comments if you like or I'll try and explain it later.
(The drawing fills more than one computer screen on this borrowed computer, but when I printed the page out in both 'portrait' and 'landscape' orientation, the default page setting shrunk-to-fit the drawing to fit a page exactly.)

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-10, 20:29:15 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Lee:

I suppose that you could make your own high-voltage capacitors.  You could just look up the real ones online and chances are that the datasheets will tell you what the dielectric materiel they are using is.  You don't need to purchase the plans from that web site.

Making capacitors from old incandescent light bulbs sounds very strange to me.  Are you saying that you would connect one wire to the foil that you would tape to the light bulb?  25 picofarads is a really really small value of capacitance.  I think that will act like an open circuit more than anything else.

I have no references for my thoughts on how the schematic in your previous posting might work, I am just looking at the circuit and telling you what I think.

The average data transmission co-ax cable has a shielded web if steel under the outer insulation and possibly a steel wire running the length of the cable to (I believe?) equalize localized voltage gradients along the length of the cable as the wire is grounded.

The center conductor carries the signal through the coaxial cable, something like sound passing through air pipes like what they used to use in ships for communicating with the bridge in the 19th century.  The coaxial cable is what is called a transmission line.  There are voltage gradients on the center conductor but typically at very high frequency.

MileHigh

Lee:

I suppose that you could make your own high-voltage capacitors.  You could just look up the real ones online and chances are that the datasheets will tell you what the dielectric materiel they are using is.  You don't need to purchase the plans from that web site. ...
Yes, exactly.   The site was provided merely as a reference.   I don't order from them.
        I'd say several 8 1/2 X 11 inch sheets of paper glued to together with Elmer's Glue, followed by  two laminated sheets of aluminum foil glued together by more glue---and then:  A sheet of aluminum with the paper lamination glued on top of it, and finally a sheet of aluminum on top of that---should make a capacitor.   E.G.,  a "sandwich" of 2ea. sheets of aluminum foil with laminated paper in between.   The precise thickness of each component can be resolved with personal R&D.   A capacitance meter and a voltmeter should also be helpful.
...Making capacitors from old incandescent light bulbs sounds very strange to me.  Are you saying that you would connect one wire to the foil that you would tape to the light bulb? ...
Yep, that's it.   I'd solder a lead to the bottom of the bulb and use conductive grease for gluing to the aluminum and the lead wire.   High voltage is possible using the air between the end components as a dielectric.
 ...25 picofarads is a really really small value of capacitance.  I think that will act like an open circuit more than anything else.
That construction plan for the homemade capacitors was from an old 'Web site that I can't find any more.   That was the scheme the author(s) recommended.   I realize the capacitance is low, but then so is two conductive plates separated by air as a dielectric.
...I have no references for my thoughts on how the schematic in your previous posting might work, I am just looking at the circuit and telling you what I think.
The center conductor carries the signal through the coaxial cable, something like sound passing through air pipes like what they used to use in ships for communicating with the bridge in the 19th century.  The coaxial cable is what is called a transmission line. ...
Exactly.   I held a professional position as an R&D electronic technician for a burglar alarm service and data communications were sent and received over either co-ax lines or Ma Bell Telco interfaced circuits to industry standard, 16-bit industrial minicomputers.   This was early 80's vintage technology, so it's obsolete now, but I was familiar with it then.   You're quite correct.
...There are voltage gradients on the center conductor but typically at very high frequency.
Well, I did find this...
http://www.ece.vt.edu/swe/lwa/memo/lwa0168.pdf
...and while it doesn't address your concern with center cable conductors, it might go well with one or more threads on this Bench.   When I worked, there was no high concern for voltage gradients as such, since the home office did extensive design and theoretical research on company products.   We just tried to improve existing devices to fit a customer's requirements.   Interesting concept you mentioned, though.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-15, 17:33:08 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Lee:
I suppose that you could make your own high-voltage capacitors.  You could just look up the real ones online and chances are that the datasheets will tell you what the dielectric materiel they are using is.  You don't need to purchase the plans from that web site. ...
Here's a 'Web-based descriptive application from a large Russian site doing the same research we are:
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=455.650
(Reply 699, pg. 14)
The far right side of the "self-oscillator" has a 27 microFarad light bulb capacitor as a component.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-22, 01:38:40 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Regarding Daniel Pomerleau I know a very astute energy researcher who has personally observed Daniel Pomerleau in action and he explained how it was being done.  At least what he observed left open the probability that it is a hoax.  As much as I'd like to believe he is the real thing and his coils really do what he claims I tend to trust the judgement of the very knowledgeable researcher who saw this in person.  I still like to think that there just might be something possible with a whole bunch of different sized coils hooked together that might be interacting in some unusual way to produce power.  But I think that's mostly wishful thinking  ;)

Regarding Daniel Pomerleau I know a very astute energy researcher who has personally observed Daniel Pomerleau in action and he explained how it was being done.  At least what he observed left open the probability that it is a hoax.  As much as I'd like to believe he is the real thing and his coils really do what he claims I tend to trust the judgement of the very knowledgeable researcher who saw this in person.  I still like to think that there just might be something possible with a whole bunch of different sized coils hooked together that might be interacting in some unusual way to produce power.  But I think that's mostly wishful thinking  ;)
I think with Daniel, the coil inventor, there's operating in him a mental ability in the same vein as the great inventors of decades past when they may not have known what wasn't supposed to be possible---they just did it with natural ability.   Tesla was, i believe, the only man to tune a 3-coil Tesla coil and get it to put out maximum voltage.  Moray was another one.
    Pomerleau is using just coils in the pictures I saw.   Did your friend say how he thought it was faked?   Was someone using Pomerleau as a tool to trick people that he was genuine?

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-11-22, 00:19:16 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Here's a 'Web-based descriptive application from a large Russian site doing the same research we are:
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=455.650
(Reply 699, pg. 14)
The far right side of the "self-oscillator" has a 27 microFarad light bulb capacitor as a component.
Here's another way to use a vacuum tube in the same manner as a light bulb with aluminum foils taped to the top:
http://www.noah.org/science/x-ray/stong/
(In this instance, the vacuum tube and a foil-capped incandescent bulb obviously function identically.   The "vibrator" can be replaced with a relay wired to oscillate its coil and contacts.)

--Lee

Hey M:
   Well coupled with post #60, it looks like this guy is X-RAY'n the hell out of his self!
And don't even know it. That's the down side of DIY, you may well be invoking things
not wanted. Price you pay tho.

Thay

Hey M:
   Well coupled with post #60, it looks like this guy is X-RAY'n the hell out of his self!   And don't even know it.
Yep, you betcha.  I don't know how short the X-Rays would have been, but tissue damage and cell death would result from standing near this contraption.   The higher the voltage the faster the electrons hit the aluminum, and the shorter the X-Rays.  It's an old circuit, too.   Nobody draws like that any more.
That's the down side of DIY, you may well be invoking things
not wanted. Price you pay tho.

Thay
That's right.  I'm not going to build anything like this.     C.C   I only included it to show the similarity to light bulb capacitors.     Waaaaayyyyy!!!   too dangerous and I have no use for it.     That's why I   try!   like!   hell!   to be careful around high voltage.

--Lee

Reedit, 25 Nov '11:  Minor text reedit for appearance.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-25, 20:27:05 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Here is a schematic that was taken from an original Lakhovsky MWO. If you expect the same results as he was getting, you need to use the same machine or at least a replication and not a guess or shortcut of what he was using.
If you or anyone is seriously concidering building a MWO replication, a lot of information and technical data of the original machines can be found at http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/index.htm
Speaking of MWO equivalent circuits, this is very close to what I originally intended with this thread topic:

Patent: #3,678,337
"Environmental Control Apparatus"
Here.

I've read this patent and this will do what I envision for what I think I need in my goal(s).   What that is exactly, I'll keep to myself for now, but my aims aren't commercially-motivated or profit-oriented in nature.

--Lee

Reedit 26 Nov '11:  Clarified text wording.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-27, 01:12:04 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Regarding my future here at OUR.com site is not something for speculation.   To wit:  I said my new job would be coming shortly with a high security clearance,   It's here, beginning with two months of training.

Bottom line:   Because I'm also relocating, the Internet is now out of the question.   I may and may not return to research, but I have a lhigh salary to make the wait worthwhile.

--Lee

Temporary Announcement:
Past quote:
"Because my daily and monthly schedule(s) are becoming hectic, I may not post to these threads for an indefinite period of time."
Hey guys, I'm winding the coils for a Lakhovsky radiator coil system using line voltage as a starting point.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter208/mwoDiagram.gif&imgrefurl=http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter208/index.htm&usg=__ZTSFvmfTzsrQU3lGpsCN4rGgDng=&h=588&w=208&sz=121&hl=en&start=12&zoom=1&tbnid=x8y3cKB8EELBgM:&tbnh=165&tbnw=58&ei=3o7hTaD-OpO6sQOWp5j8Bg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlakhovsky%2Bcoil%2Boperation%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D995%26bih%3D586%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=219&page=2&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:12&tx=21&ty=132

Another, (admittedly) COMMERCIAL! Internet brochure for Tesla and the MWO:
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter425/index.htm
      (The line-powered LMO is further down this page above.)

So, I'm back on this site with new material:

http://journal.borderlands.com/1971/lakhovsky-mwo/
       This one requires no special parts.   And, if necessary, the transformers can be hand-wound.   The bottom line is, personally, I've been treated for skin cancer, which has a seriously bad history in both sides of my family.   And I'm 63; with genetic problems I was born with that adds to the problem.

It's time to do something while I still can.

--Lee

Reedit, 17 Jun 11:   Adding to thread title and to descriptive text for vacuum tube/diode.
Reedit, 20 Jun '11:   Rearranging text, deleting past personal announce concerning the Memorial Day weekend and adding a reference 'Web site address.
Reedit, 30 Aug '11:  Added "Temporary Announcement" to top of post.
Reedit, 28 Oct '11:  Reworded the opening announcement.
Reedit, 23 May, 13:  Updated description and added another 'Web site reference.   This thread no longer 'sticks' to the top of the page, as well.

So, I'm back on this site with new material:

http://journal.borderlands.com/1971/lakhovsky-mwo/

It's time to do something while I still can."

Here you go: take a look at these...
http://www.loohan.com/coilinfo.htm
...and...
http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm
       I was incorrect earlier:   Tesla coils and Lakhovsky radiating coils usually need special high voltage parts that require custom building by hand.  Unless commercial 'wall wart' transformers are connected backwards to step up voltage---and I have those.   They're NOT designed for high voltage, however.   I intend to put a 4-watt, 120VAC nightlight in front of the circuit as a current limiter for experimentation.   Will begin experimentation when I have more time.

--Lee

Reedit, 17 Jun 11:   Adding to thread title and to descriptive text for vacuum tube/diode.
Reedit, 20 Jun '11:   Rearranging text, deleting past personal announce concerning the Memorial Day weekend and adding a reference 'Web site address.
Reedit, 30 Aug '11:  Added "Temporary Announcement" to top of post.
Reedit, 28 Oct '11:  Reworded the opening announcement.
Reedit, 23 May, 13:  Updated description and added another 'Web site reference.   This thread no longer 'sticks' to the top of the page, as well.
Reedit, 26 May, 13:  Added more references to end of post as reedited material.
« Last Edit: 2013-05-26, 23:33:08 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Just ran into this on the 'Web...

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-dollard-official-forum/11855-eric-dollard-4.html

Adds more information to what I was trying to put across.   Money and free time are something I need more of to get into this subject more thoroughly.

--Lee

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-10-23, 21:41:04