PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-10-24, 07:19:59
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: Where i'm at 1+1=3  (Read 33139 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
author=unimmortal link=topic=4603.msg111522#msg111522 date=1712824863
Agree with all of your other points, however I'm still seeing 3 distinct uniform flows in different directions coming from north, and when I'm not seeing a vortex, similar flows at the south.

I guess I'll have to come up with a more definitive test.

Absolutely.
Never stop trying different testing methods, even the crazy ones.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

I don't know what to make of this South Korean patent - but he claims OU by effectively compressing a piezoelectric module using a simple combination of permanent magnets, electromagnets, and some piezoelectric crystals.

https://patents.google.com/patent/KR20150049713A/en

When the permanent magnet pulls the electromagnet by gravitational pulling force, the ball exerts a force on the piezoelectric element to obtain electricity.
The generated electricity is sent to the electromagnet to generate a magnetic force, and the electromagnet is pushed to the opposite electromagnet by repulsive force with the permanent magnet.
Repeat this exercise to get permanent kinetic energy.
The kinetic energy is converted into rotational energy to produce electrical energy.
It looks very simple and cheap to make.
Seems to be:-  4 coils  (electromagnets) 2 permanent magnets, some piezoelectric elements, and an easily 3d printed crankshaft.

Add a generator and you're home and dry.

Hello Aking
You make me suddenly think of this guy and his beautiful machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUwOqMR_w4

RhineX

I came across this patent for a magnet motor by Howard Johnson.
It may give you some ideas.

I made just planar variant that motor. Aren't they the same thing ?
Why it doesn't rotate?  >:( From Howard Johnson was rotating, but  mine isn't.
The CD is suspended on a long thread. Under it placed six-pole PM from capstan tape video recorder.

Buy me some coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zTJz3VXnM

Bedini and Friedrich on Howard Johnson's magnet motor.  Some good tips here

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Tech Wizard

Dear Aking.21,

The bottom line is this as Rick wrote:

"There really wasn't much excess power in these kind of magnetic setups. Careful testing showed that there was only a very little output from the exit compared to bringing in the train to the entrance which offered resistance.  I had planned on making a loop to see if it could overcome that resistance be never had any extra track."

Gyula

Buy me some coffee
Magets you can turn on and off. Just a refresher course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AygyCYMVXlI&t=258s

RIP Patti Smith

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
I don't know if this has been posted before, but it looks like it might work unless there is a hidden coil somewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4N4TiOHc-g

Hello,

how far are the models to be sent?

Greetings Lota

Hello, here is my setup.
But it's not running yet.
Greetings Lota

Group: Tinkerer

Hello,
Video
https://youtube.com/shorts/0gccsL_JRUg
Nice work mate. Have you tried running it with the mag directly opposite each other?

Hello, yes I have. But when it's offset, it runs easier.
greeting
Lota

First up, I apologies for my absence.
As most will know, i started my own business, and that took up nearly all of my time, which caught me quite off guard.

As the money was flowing quite well, i decided to have an engineering company build me a precision prototype.
Biggest mistake i have ever made.
I won't go into it to much, other than to say i nearly lost the rights to my own invention.
I have removed the videos from my youtube channel for this very reason.
I still have the video's stored on my external HD, and i'm sure there are those that took copies as well.

Over the last 2 years, i have redesigned and reconfigured the motor, so as it does away with the coil and required electrical energy supply, as this seemed to be causing
a few issues in the build for some. The motor is now just a mechanical PM motor.

There is no need for anyone to build this motor at this point in time.
I am currently in talks with Chet, and another member of this forum.
The other member will soon be receiving all the stl files he needs to replicate this new design.
Once he has a running motor, he will confirm here on this thread that is actually works.

From that point, and only after confirmation, the plan is to have 10 fully engineered working prototypes built, as the3D printed  gears only last about 20 hours.
These will only be small 200 watt motors, so as to keep the cost down. Myself and the two mentioned above, will be choosing 8 people on this forum to receive 1 of these motors.
It will then be up to those 8 to share around as they see fit--This is an open source project.
Chet,Graham, and Darren are 3 of those 8 that i myself have chosen, due to their ongoing support over the years.

After the 8 have received the motors, i will be washing my hands of this project.

One last thing--> For those who thought that permanent magnets could not do useful work--you were wrong.
Anything that contains energy can do useful work.

Brad

Brad,

I had to take some time off to deal with downed trees and branches from multiple storms, and in between raindrops, manage to get some semblance of a garden planted.  I returned to read the forum and Chet had posted a thread with alternate FE websites.  I followed a few of these links only to find this project motor of yours being discussed and replicated, which does not even appear on the OUR forum home page.  Talk about burying the lead!

Is this the invention you need to be able to explain soon (as we were discussing in another thread)?  What is the current status of this project as discussed in your quoted post above?

PW   

Buy me some coffee

Brad,

I had to take some time off to deal with downed trees and branches from multiple storms, and in between raindrops, manage to get some semblance of a garden planted.  I returned to read the forum and Chet had posted a thread with alternate FE websites.  I followed a few of these links only to find this project motor of yours being discussed and replicated, which does not even appear on the OUR forum home page.  Talk about burying the lead!

Is this the invention you need to be able to explain soon (as we were discussing in another thread)?  What is the current status of this project as discussed in your quoted post above?

PW

Hi PW

I have been away on our yearly vacation for the last 3 weeks, and arrived back home today.
We have just finished unpacking, and i am about to return to my research and development.

Yes, the earlier version is on another forum-or should i say, some form of resemblance of it.
Oddly enough, the newer version also made it's way there some how?

The current status is- i don't yet have a version that i am happy with, as the first is very hard to balance the fields to get it to work.
I am just about to start some testing on a simpler version of the motor, so nothing to share on that yet.

Brad

These will only be small 200 watt motors, so as to keep the cost down. Myself and the two mentioned above, will be choosing 8 people on this forum to receive 1 of these motors.

Brad,

Do you still have a prototype that produces 200 watts?

Is that 200 watts mechanical, as in approx. 1/4 HP?

How did you measure the "200 watts"?

Any videos?

Why is this not the "talk of the town"? 

Amazing...

PW

Buy me some coffee
Brad,

Any videos?

Amazing...

PW

When you get countless PMs and emails continuously, you tend to quiet things down a bit, so as you can continue your work.

And when i say small, it means not to costly to post, and reasonably light.
I am trying to simplify the design atm, so as it is easy to replicate.

Brad

Brad,

Any videos?

Amazing...

PW

Did TinMan not declared that he measured and calculated it via the Horsepower method ? I think he mentioned it.

Source: Wikipedia

When you know the time, height and mass of the weight lifted, you can calculate the horsepower.

When you get countless PMs and emails continuously, you tend to quiet things down a bit, so as you can continue your work.

And when i say small, it means not to costly to post, and reasonably light.
I am trying to simplify the design atm, so as it is easy to replicate.

Brad

Amazing post,  5 questions asked, none answered.

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
author=picowatt link=topic=4603.msg112500#msg112500 date=1716901290

No
The prototype only produces 90-92 watts,
But with a more precise build, 200 watts is obtainable.

Is that (edit) watts mechanical, as in approx.(edit)HP?

Yes, calculated using the prony brake method.

I never claimed i measured 200 watts.
I stated that the units that are going to be handed out would be 200 watts.

Any videos?

Yes.
I have dated video's archived for later reference.

Because we learnt from the last saga-the RT
I posted countless videos, taking precise measurements exactly as you asked me to, and look what happened.
It is clear, when it comes to things like this, that the inventor should not be the one to present, and make claims on his invention, but rather a replicator should be the one to present his findings on the invention. When i have perfected the design, and when the replicator i have chosen is well enough to replicate my finished design, then a video will be posted.
There are also other things that have to take place at the very same time. This has to be this way, so as it finds it's mark, and not the shelf.
With some powerful outside help, this will find it's mark.

There are those, outside of the net, that have copies of my videos, should i have a sudden mishap.
All that will come from releasing video's, is the same onslaught i received with the RT, so no video's will be released until such time as everything is in place.
And when that time comes, the video's will not be from me.

Brad

What is(was) the RT?
bi

Buy me some coffee
What is(was) the RT?
bi

Not going to get into that at this point in time.
But for your entertainment, here is one of the videos taken during testing stage.
The videos were removed from my channel, but someone copied them, and opened a channel using my name (above board of course).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsmScZqMts

Brad
« Last Edit: 2024-05-30, 00:59:20 by TinMan »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
No
The prototype only produces 90-92 watts,
But with a more precise build, 200 watts is obtainable.

Yes, calculated using the prony brake method.

I never claimed i measured 200 watts.
I stated that the units that are going to be handed out would be 200 watts.

Yes.
I have dated video's archived for later reference.

Because we learnt from the last saga-the RT
I posted countless videos, taking precise measurements exactly as you asked me to, and look what happened.
It is clear, when it comes to things like this, that the inventor should not be the one to present, and make claims on his invention, but rather a replicator should be the one to present his findings on the invention. When i have perfected the design, and when the replicator i have chosen is well enough to replicate my finished design, then a video will be posted.
There are also other things that have to take place at the very same time. This has to be this way, so as it finds it's mark, and not the shelf.
With some powerful outside help, this will find it's mark.

There are those, outside of the net, that have copies of my videos, should i have a sudden mishap.
All that will come from releasing video's, is the same onslaught i received with the RT, so no video's will be released until such time as everything is in place.
And when that time comes, the video's will not be from me.

Brad

That is the way to go O0, but I needed a person who would understand how it works, so they have a learning curve to go through. That is about to change very soon.

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
That is the way to go O0, but I needed a person who would understand how it works, so they have a learning curve to go through. That is about to change very soon.

Mike

but I needed a person who would understand how it works, so they have a learning curve to go through.

And therein lies the problem, as I am unable to explain as to why it works.
How it works can be shown, but why it works is still unknown.
1- the conservation of energy is not absolute
2- the magnetic field is made of matter that can provide energy.
I see no 3rd option.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Ahem

Have amended the post.
Didn't mean it to sound like that.

Brad

And therein lies the problem, as I am unable to explain as to why it works.
How it works can be shown, but why it works is still unknown.
1- the conservation of energy is not absolute
2- the magnetic field is made of matter that can provide energy.
I see no 3rd option.

Brad

I dont think its a coincidence that on the same week I made a "breakthrough" a couple of months ago you showed up. The universe is all connected. And I am certain of it that you are also leveraging the rotational lever effect used in Blackbird. Gears and constraints allows us to redirect forces as we please. They are what keeps the universe ticking. Particles and "fields" (which are just more fine particles) interacting due these allow us to release the potential energy as kinetic. You need both magnets and "eddy currents", something hard and something soft like your conductor in the middle, its making eddy currents. I suggest you play with different gear ratios in your new design it makes fine tuning less of a problem and lets the eddy currents propel you forward more easier than backward.
« Last Edit: 2024-05-30, 13:07:18 by broli »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-10-24, 07:19:59