PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-10-23, 21:42:21
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 66746 times)

https://youtu.be/f9ICIhWIgDY?si=IRZnepYakydammP9
There are subtitle. Choose automatic translation and select your language.

Buy me some coffee

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Aking.21 Thanks for the video. Unfortunately, it doesn't give anything new.

Gia behaves as if he doesn't know much. Discharging a 1500V spark into the primary coil gives this additional energy and it just needs to be converted and for that you need a bifilar secondary coil. There is also talk of a resonator that does something like lowering the frequency and reducing the coil power to 100-150V and that's it.

I agree, as I've said many times, that the key to understanding the Kapa device is the 24A current on the ground wire.

What is so wonderful about this that no one has repeated this simple circuit to this day!?

In a conversation via Skype, Kapanadze did not hide one of the principles of obtaining energy - “pull from support”. I remember how I did experiments with such a thrust, unfortunately I can’t give a link to the video, YouTube is blocked, but I can attach a photo. The light is on in the ground wire!
It would seem so what, the light bulb is shining in your hands next to the Tesla transformer..... but that’s the point! Kapanadze said that the installation winds itself, that is, it uses traction in the grounding wire to increase the potential.
But in order for the energy to be wound up, you need to replace the light bulb in the broken wire with an oscillating circuit! Then the energy from the primary source, with the help of a high voltage source, will create a voltage difference, this will cause a pull in the ground wire. And the high voltage frequency will be the master frequency for this circuit; if you tune it to resonance, the amplitude in it will increase! The installation will screw itself up)))

There is also a Russian patent for a similar device, which Kapanadze also examined and said - “Add something and it will work.”
As we see here, the oscillatory circuit is also used as a current source; it is also used to maintain pump pulses.
This most likely does not work in reality, but the point is that an oscillatory circuit is used!

Here's a video you should see.
The essence of the idea is to replace the light bulb with an oscillating circuit and tune it to a high voltage frequency.
This, by the way, will be exactly according to Kapanadze’s patent, when 2 coils come into resonance)))
https://youtu.be/1InK_sYW6JE

In a conversation via Skype, Kapanadze did not hide one of the principles of obtaining energy - “pull from support”. I remember how I did experiments with such a thrust, unfortunately I can’t give a link to the video, YouTube is blocked, but I can attach a photo. The light is on in the ground wire!
It would seem so what, the light bulb is shining in your hands next to the Tesla transformer..... but that’s the point! Kapanadze said that the installation winds itself, that is, it uses traction in the grounding wire to increase the potential.
But in order for the energy to be wound up, you need to replace the light bulb in the broken wire with an oscillating circuit! Then the energy from the primary source, with the help of a high voltage source, will create a voltage difference, this will cause a pull in the ground wire. And the high voltage frequency will be the master frequency for this circuit; if you tune it to resonance, the amplitude in it will increase! The installation will screw itself up)))

Thank you Delamorto. Which place on the Kacher you touch with the wire from bulb? Somewhere near top? Is it direct connection to wire or through insulation?

This kacher is wound on a thick plastic pipe, inside there is a copper tube with a cut and a ferrite rod for adjustment. I touch the copper tube, as you can see in the video, the phyton grows and the lamp burns in the grounding gap. If you only touch the hot end of the casser, nothing happens.

It all depends on the current consumption. What you are showing is no different from the usual transfer of energy, e.g. through an extra coil.

The current from the primary coil enters the ferrite rod but this only works until the bulb is below the input source value. If you exceed this value the Tesla coil will turn off/leave resonance.

There is nothing more here. I did such tests a few years ago.

I only agree that in Kapanadze the current is present on the ground wire and this is the most important tip. However, such an effect can be achieved in two ways:
1. spark on the grounding wire.
2. Tesla coil connected to the e.ground from the secoundary coil.

Which version is Kapa ?

Of course you can!
The point is how to use it.
You just don’t need a light bulb, you need a circuit that will swing from this energy and thereby increase the potential in the ground wire. The patent clearly states resonance between the coils.
A circuit that is turned on in this way can wind itself up, at resonance the amplitude on it increases and, accordingly, the thrust, all this triggers the self-promotion of the installation - or do you know how to achieve this differently, considering what is written in the patent?

Yes, according to the patent it is shown. Current from the coil goes to the capacitor. This is self-powering but we do not know if it is about resonance or about the current itself. In my opinion it is about the resonance of the same secondary coil on the capacitor of the primary coil.

Group: Moderator

This kacher is wound on a thick plastic pipe, inside there is a copper tube with a cut and a ferrite rod for adjustment.
Are the things inside the plastic pipe your inventions or have you replicated them from other people's devices ?

The idea of ​​such a tube is not mine, but the use in such a device is mine. But this is not so important, the main principle is to use traction from the ground to swing the oscillatory circuit!

We bet you've never seen such a kacher. O0
They write that it  consumption from battery for average 60w. And it is lighted two bulb for 15w. but very bright. Much more bright than usually.  I did not  do it myself, although circuit is interesting.
« Last Edit: 2024-08-21, 12:26:20 by chief kolbacict »

What was it supposed to be used for?

I don’t think that Kapanadze had a kacher, most likely a simple high voltage source.... but that’s not certain)))

Video diagram and how to try it

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Stick a magnet on the secondary

---------------------------

Group: Ambassador

Chief
Did hear from a long time researcher who found your post and schematic worthy of further investigation ( towards wireless transmission??)
Might see if he will offer more suggestions ( usually a cheeseburger meal helps !;)

Thanks for sharing …
Respectfully
Chet K

They write that it  consumption from battery for average 60w. And it is lighted two bulb for 15w. but very bright. Much more bright than usually.  I did not  do it myself, although circuit is interesting.

Now I'll ought to to do it myself.  to see how it work.That is not very difficult.Day will be enough.
But I do not think that would be overunity there.  This is kacher,only symmetrical.

Found a video that confirms my theory about the oscillatory circuit in the ground wire!
As you can see, it tunes the resonance in the coil with a ferrite rod, in addition, it has no circuit capacitance, which makes oscillations in the circuit, increases the amplitude and current.
But even so, he managed to light the bulb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xNqbEHfP00
« Last Edit: 2024-08-27, 21:12:45 by DELAMORTO »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-10-23, 21:42:21