PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-10-23, 23:34:27
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 66772 times)

Does anyone know of a ready-made amplifier that can be easily bought, such as Aliexpress, eBay, etc., that can amplify a cheap frequency generator?
The frequency generator ranges from 0 to 150 kHz. and has sine, square, and triangle waveforms.
The amp has to be at least 5 watts, preferably more.

https://pl.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-dds-signal-amplifier.html

Does anyone know of a ready-made amplifier that can be easily bought, such as Aliexpress, eBay, etc., that can amplify a cheap frequency generator?
The frequency generator ranges from 0 to 150 kHz. and has sine, square, and triangle waveforms.

Hello Aking.21!
Probably something like Feeltech FPA301 will do:

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-FPA301.html

or this:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806655620461.html

But the description on aliexpress says some nonsense. Read here about:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/whats-inside-a-feeltech-fpa-301-better-than-juntek-dpa-2698/

Feeltech FPA-301 power spec is clearly off. Even taking peak values of 1A and 14V peak one does not get 20 W.
.. but 10W will also be enough
« Last Edit: 2024-06-07, 14:55:39 by sergh »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

Make your own with a choke,  N channel mosfet and a LC filter (coil and capacitor @ the frequency you want. Just drive the gate with what you have.

Class E amp.

You will not do it any cheaper.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Make your own with a choke,  N channel mosfet and a LC filter (coil and capacitor @ the frequency you want. Just drive the gate with what you have.

Class E amp.

You will not do it any cheaper.

Regards

Mike

Thanks, Mike,
The problem is that I will be searching for resonance in another coil system with a load attached, so I need a broadband amp.
Let us say I have an L2 coil with a 10-watt load attached. I want to use a frequency generator to search  L1, for resonance.
I am not sure how this can work without spending a lot of money on a high-power frequency generator.
If I were to limit my sweep from say 50Hz to 20 kHz, would an off-the-shelf mono audio amp do the job?

Regards, H

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Thanks, Mike,
The problem is that I will be searching for resonance in another coil system with a load attached, so I need a broadband amp.
Let us say I have an L2 coil with a 10-watt load attached. I want to use a frequency generator to search  L1, for resonance.
I am not sure how this can work without spending a lot of money on a high-power frequency generator.
If I were to limit my sweep from say 50Hz to 20 kHz, would an off-the-shelf mono audio amp do the job?

Regards, H

I use the "ping" method.

Think of a bell, if we hit the bell it will ring at whatever it's true resonant frequency is. The only requirement is that the duration of the "hit" be smaller than the resonant frequency.

So we attach our DSO across whatever it is we want to measure, send in a short duration single impulse and then listen for the oscillations. As well, we can use only one wire to send the impulse if the voltage is higher. We can also receive the oscillations with one wire on our DSO if the ground probe is attached to an Earth ground.

I seldom mess around with a DMM or DSO any more and use passive electrometer and magnetometer arrays. It follows the notion that better tools often yield better results. So I started building my own tools to do what I want them to do. For example, we could have a large magnetic field in a coil core however a coil is only influenced by the change in magnetic field. The total field could be large and used in something like a solenoid motor however we would never know this if were only measuring the field change involved in inducing a coil. So it's important to think outside the box when building and measuring things.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtuQyu28Ws4

Kapanadze talks about himself and the whole story.
In the settings you can translate subtitles into English.

Question regarding the 2004 device.

Does anyone know what type of transformer this is? Appears to be a stepdown to 12 volt? Curious what others have found. Since he is using a toggle switch, I assume a lower voltage is being used to switch off power feed to the two transistors.

-JA

Buy me a drink

Does anyone know what type of transformer this is? Appears to be a stepdown to 12 volt? Curious what others have found. Since he is using a toggle switch, I assume a lower voltage is being used to switch off power feed to the two transistors.

-JA

Hello By the logic of their first videos , that trasnsformer is a step-down transformer to juice the battery charger of their inverter and to feedback the oscillatiion circuit .

Best Rewards
Nelson Rocha

" The goal is not to be successful, the goal is to be valuable.
Once you’re valuable, instead of chasing success,
it will attract itself to you. "

-JA

Hello!
Some suggested that this was a transformer from a Soviet microwave. But upon detailed study of photographs of such a transformer, it becomes clear that this is not true.

Some kind of transformer. The diodes in the rectifier cannot be high voltage. I assume the voltage is 12 - 24 volts or so. The current strength is up to 1 ampere in this embodiment.

What raises questions:

Two wires come from the 220 volt input voltage contacts of the transformer, which go into the jar.
They cannot transmit 5 kilowatts because they are thin and there is no place to get 5 kilowatts from. The converter can only create 400 watts maximum.

Presumably there is a secret part in the jar that is powered by alternating voltage. And this part sets the output frequency to 50 Hz, because the low voltage goes to the rectifier and smoothing by capacitors, and loses frequency. There's a key detail in the jar that we don't see. I assume that this is some kind of vibrator or pump that operates from an electromagnet and creates pulsations at the required frequency of 50 Hz from input voltage, since the device does not have a master oscillator.

Also strange in this video is the howling sound from the installation when Kapanadze turns off the feedback. At this moment, the lamps burn unstably for a second and go out. It seems that the device can work independently by inertia for some time, while emitting a low-frequency sound.
Kapanadze discusses this with his scientist friend, who says that this effect needs to be studied.

It can be assumed that this coil can work like a natural heart, which maintains its cycles by being powered by the pumped through it blood.

Hello By the logic of their first videos , that trasnsformer is a step-down transformer to juice the battery charger of their inverter and to feedback the oscillatiion circuit .

No, for feedback it uses another transformer with a rectifier, in a black box. See attached pictures from the video.

sergh: Kapanadze says: entry and exit are the same. The output is two phases and 220V, so the current from the 220V inverter is the same output current, which suggests that this current is amplified.
We don't know how this happens because there are different opinions that have been discussed by many people for years.

Feedback is possible as the patent suggests. I have a drawing of the diagram when Kapanadze showed it before the patent was published. I don't know if it's real, but it has only one important thing: it shows the amplifier. However, the description shows that it is a high-voltage amplifier. It is quite interesting to understand that this amplifier 8,9 is also a resonator between the two coils.

Buy me some coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOvQ4G76SM

Conversation between Ukrainian guy and Gia
Gia: Hello
Ukrainian guy: Hi
Gia: These two photos, I already have eight pairs of them. So, there are two Georgian words here: Tskeba  and Tskhebi. Tskeba means “a row” (Note: they are referring to the “Boot schematics”)
Ukrainian guy: What? What does it mean?
Gia: Row. Or “in a row”, that’s it.
Ukrainian guy: Ah, Tskheba, yes, I see.
Gia: Yes, that's it. There's nothing else here and I'm showing it to Tariel for the eighth time. He says he's  never drawn or written this. He doesn't write in Russian at all. He can actually write in Russian and knows  Russian well, he would have written what he wanted in Russian, or in Georgian.
Ukrainian guy: So, the thing is, you know, it's just an association. They took a dirty piece of paper. Well,  they think, since it's from Georgia, it must be dirty. They drew something on it and started throwing it on  the internet. But why would someone do this? That’s the question.
Gia: And the second photo, I don't know who's doing this, it's driving me crazy. My friend Alexander sent  me a link to this forum, if you know him, he's also from Ukraine.
Ukrainian guy: Alexander? Can you tell me what his nickname is on the forum?
Gia: I don't know. He said that some Oleg is writing things like... it's impossible, it's a new scam, very  illiterate etc and Tariel is very offended by this. Because, he says, it's impossible to light a light bulb  without grounding. You can light up one fluorescent light, maybe, by bringing it to the coil, but you can't have 5 kilowatts without grounding.
Ukrainian guy: A fluorescent lamp, it lights up even without grounding. It's just the gas that gets excited in  it, and you have light, that's all.
Gia: Yes, but it says here that "in my devices, the grounding was used, which was quickly destroyed due to  the process taking place in the soil, around the rod" (Note: as I recall Tesla wrote this somewhere). What  was destroyed? Destroy an iron pipe that’s stuck in the ground, can you imagine it? What kind of process  can happen in the soil?
Ukrainian guy: Let's just say, it won't rot in a month, and it won't rot in a year - that's for sure. Even if you  take the live/phase from the outlet and take neutral from the ground… In any case, it will last at least a  couple of years.
Gia: Well, we calculated the lifetime of the spark gap, and probably this spark gap will last for 5 years. It  can be replaced afterwards and that's it.
Ukrainian guy: Well, I see.
Gia: Now the electronic version is ready on a spark that will not spark so directly, iron on iron, and it will  probably last, they said, 40 times longer, which means 200 years.
Ukrainian guy: What I wanted to ask... so it's already possible to do it without a spark, as I understand it?
Gia: Well, the electronic version didn't spark like it can be seen now. Wouldn’t that be an electronic  version?
Ukrainian guy: Well, the last thing I did was on a GU-50 vacuum tube. I hooked it up as a triode. Well  everything is lit up inside the lamp, but it works without a spark at least. Well, again, there is no effect as  such. Someone said to measure it with those clamp meters. Well, I did that, for example, on my spark gap,  let's just say, it showed 500+ amps or something. And did the same on the transformer as well, like they  demonstrate it there. Well, if you know the working principle of these clamp meters, then it becomes clear  what they're measuring and why it shows such high values. 
Gia: Well, yes, they just know how to take that power from the coil, and nothing else is hidden there. I sent  you a circuit diagram, and it appears to be the diagram of the green box’s internals.
Ukrainian guy: Well, yes, the internals…
Gia: Yes but if you see, there are numbers written on the parts there and these numbers are usually erased.  As parts are bought, if they have a label on them, they all get erased. That means this diagram is also fake. I  don't know, someone’s trying to ruin it. Like SR (Note: SpaceReason, the member of an old Russian forum 
who gained fame for his OU device demo), a scammer, damn it, who did it with ferrites and dragged  everyone along. Why the hell would you use a ferrite? It kills the magnetic field. And if there is a ferrite,  you would need so much energy to... I don't know what else he wrote there, “a dead field” I think. I read  about the dead field, that sounds funny...
Ukrainian guy: Well, you see, we lost half a year because of SR. Everyone got into ferrites. They hit them,  smashed them, and tried everything with them. It was very cool. They made metal cores and much, much  more. If you saw on the forum and watched what's happening, what people are posting there, it’s probably only one-tenth of what people are doing. I just know some people in Kyiv and I communicate directly with  them and I know what they are doing, I know what I am doing, and I know, for example, what people from  other countries are doing. Since we communicate with them via Skype.
Gia: On all the forums I've seen, people mostly just write about it. Out of 100 people, maybe 6 actually do  the work and make coils. The rest have probably never even held a wire in their hands.
Ukrainian guy: That's right, that's what happens. But the fact is, I'm talking about those 6-10 people who  are actually doing the work. They really, really try their best. Their whole apartment is littered with these  coils. And they make them so beautifully, it's like it's all done in a factory, everything turns out very  beautifully. And now I'm doing the last of these things, I'm already making it on a stand, so that it's pretty and quite convenient to measure things there. That is, nice visual mock-ups. Those who actually build these  things have redone a colossal number of experiments, and now they're practically sitting in despair. These  are adults, and you know, some of them are almost in tears. They've been working and working, coming up  with their own theories, and building things according to those theories. It seems like it should work, but it's  still a zero - nothing.
And those who write all these different theories, they're just armchair theorists who have never soldered or  measured anything in their lives. They start writing things that are completely unknown. And then you try  to tell them that it's already been tested or done, but they don't listen. They say you didn't do it right, or you  missed something. I tell them, "Go build it yourself and then we'll talk."
Gia: They have different theories, but I know the diagram I sent you is a Tesla transformer. They actually
build them, wind the coils – I saw it myself. I don't understand it all, but I saw how they do it. No magnets,  no iron pieces. Just a plastic pipe, looks like a sewer pipe, and they wind the coil on it.

Ukrainian guy: But I heard he also uses some kind of bifilar coil. Is that another internet hoax? Gia: ... bifilar
Ukrainian guy: What are you saying?
Gia: It's drawn there in the diagram I sent you. There's a primary circuit and a secondary circuit. The  secondary is the bifilar coil. I don't really understand it myself.
Ukrainian guy: Well, the picture you sent doesn't look like a bifilar coil. It looks like a regular secondary  coil...
Gia: Yes, I know. So it's supposed to be a bifilar coil. They make a bifilar and I think it's counter-wound or  what is it called?
Ukrainian guy: Counter-wound, yes. They say it supposedly catches scalar fields or something. But I've  been experimenting with this bifilar coil recently. I've tried it in different ways and at different angles. And  I made one classic coil, you know, with a single wire, and then this bifilar one...
Gia: You just need to wind it correctly and use the right cable length. And the cable itself has to be the right  kind. It's all done according to a formula. It's not just random. It all depends on what kind of primary coil  you have. The primary coil is the exciter.
Ukrainian guy: Well, my primary had 6 turns.
Gia: Well, there weren't many turns, 5-6 is a small difference, it just needs to be stretched out, so that it  encompasses the entire secondary coil, from beginning to end.
Ukrainian guy: So, not when you stretch it out completely into a straight line, but rather when the wound 6  turns are stretched out so that it reaches from one edge to the other.
Gia: Yes, like this. The spacing between the turns should be large. Like you have it, first you wind the  bifilar coil, then you wind the primary coil on top of it. And then it should be a quarter of something. I don't  know, they say some confusing things, and I don't understand it.

Ukrainian guy: I read Tesla's writings once, and he was always calculating 1/4 of something too. I tried to  do that 1/4 calculation, but not sure what to calculate it from…
Gia: Of the primary circuit, I think.
Ukrainian guy: So, if you calculate 1/4 of the primary circuit... I checked the primary circuit on an  oscilloscope, it resonates somewhere at a frequency of 5 MHz. Then the secondary... although I didn't  measure on a bifilar coil, as it turns out, I measured it on the regular one, but the frequency no the  secondary is much lower, for example. And how do we match them together? No matter what you do, they  don't fit into one-fourth. I'll have to sit down again, of course, and puzzle over it. The only thing I tried was  to feed the primary, then feed another transformer from the secondary and take the power off of that. And  with the help of ferrites, by inserting them inside, moving them back and forth and fixing at the maximum  brightness of the light bulb, I achieved a characteristic there that is, roughly speaking, close to unity of  energy transfer from one transformer to another. That's basically it. Anyway, I'll try at my leisure, the
weekend is approaching. But as I already wrote to you...
Gia: There's no philosophy there. No ferrites. I watched SR's video, he has something under it, stators or  something else... Something is there. There shouldn't be such a spark. It's not a spark, it's an arc. It doesn’t  break. A spark should be 50 hertz, 50 clicks per second. It should break when you pause the frames, should  not be continuous.
Ukrainian guy: When do you pause what?
Gia: When I was filming, if you watch any of our films, when they focus on the spark, if you pause the  frames, the spark is not visible at all. And when I paused SR's video, there you see an arc, it doesn't break - 25 frames per second and it doesn't break at all. It’s pink in color and it would probably burn out in 10  minutes.
Ukrainian guy: What burns out, the light bulb? Or the spark gap?
Gia: The spark gap itself. Because he says that the ferrite should excite it. There should be a lot of energy  going in there to excite the ferrite. I mean to saturate the ferrite, you need a lot of energy. It's like a magnet,  it sucks everything into itself.
Ukrainian guy: Yeah but up to a certain consistency, for example.
Gia: Can you imagine how much power you have to put into it to make those 150 watts light up and still  have it self-sustaining? Then he has some capacitors there. He probably charged those capacitors, and they  weren't switched off. Then he discharged them somehow. And we never connect the two cables together  like he did. If we applied the input there, it would cause a short circuit!
Ukrainian guy: Look, I completely replicated what he showed. I have the diagram and the wiring... and so  on. We even tried to run an old flyback transformer at minimum power to see how long it would last. It  couldn't even make a relay switch, not enough power to do that for even a second. And if the flyback  transformer is working, then you also need transistors, an emitter follower, for it to start up and consume  power. He claims that only two processes working together can produce this result, but that's nonsense.  Nothing works in his setup. The only thing those capacitors can do is close the relay, and his wire is  probably connected to something hidden, like under the table. That's it. That's how it "worked" for him. It's  all a beautiful fake. Knowing him from before, we used to talk, and he likes to brag. If he had something  real, he wouldn't have gone silent so abruptly. He would have posted another video or something. But now,  no matter how much I write to him, he just says it's not interesting, it doesn't work, he's given up, etc. The  truth is, he has nothing, and why build a more powerful device if it's just another fake?
Gia: He banned me. He banned me from his forum. I wrote that he is a scammer and there is nothing  Kapanadze-like there.
Ukrainian guy: Hey, I have a question, I'm just curious. There's this rumor going around on the forums,  you know, that oil companies threaten people like us and so on. Is there any truth to that?
Gia: Did you read my angry post there?
Ukrainian guy: What are you saying?
Gia: You probably read my angry post there? I even wrote my mobile phone number there.
Ukrainian guy: No, no, no. I didn't read it. I mean generally... Everyone says that if a person suddenly  invents something like this, or something else, then he will immediately have problems with the authorities  and oil companies and so on.
Gia: There are a lot of problems, not only with our government. Yes, it's true, but it was written there that  they were already killed and turned into sausage meat. Not sure, I can't reply to every forum, I just don't  have time. I get 150 emails a day, sometimes even 200.
Ukrainian guy: I can imagine. But look, there's no pressure on you from anyone, right? Or is there?
Gia: There's no direct pressure like that. There's something, but not like people think. They might stop you  at customs for an hour and 20 minutes, search for something, search everything and ask questions.
Ukrainian guy: So, there are no threats, like "don't go anywhere, don't tell anyone" etc.? No threats to your  family, right? So, our authorities are basically interested in it?
Gia: Hello? The cord came loose.
Ukrainian guy: As you were saying, customs didn't let it through.
Gia: It happens there sometimes. Stuff like meters, things that you carry along, clamp meters etc... When  we crossed the border, unnecessary questions arose, they stopped us, searched everything, I don't know  what they were looking for, they went all out. We even had this happen, the president was there. They  turned off the entire city's electricity when he arrived, our Prime Minister Zhvania was still alive then too...  They turned off the whole city, came with flashlights, with their security, and the President Saakashvili held  the device in his hands.
Ukrainian guy: So this happened recently? Because I heard that your power station recently broke down  and there was no electricity throughout the entire country. Or was it a long time ago?
Gia: No, it was back in 2004 when he saw it. But I don't know, he had no reaction. They told us they earn a  lot from electricity. They sell us a kilowatt for 10 cents.
Ukrainian guy: Wow, it's quite expensive for you. It will cost the same for us soon. I see. So, what are  your plans in general?
Gia: I don't know, we're currently negotiating with many countries. We want to start mass production soon.
Ukrainian guy: And how much will it cost approximately? It's probably not something you can buy right  away, right?
Gia: I don't know, it probably depends on the price of the parts and in which country it will be made. It would not be the same in every country... In our country, it's very difficult to get parts. Some have to be  ordered. So it's expensive here. If you assemble it individually, it will be very expensive.
Ukrainian guy: Very much so. Well, it's expensive where you are. But for us, in fact, I've checked In Kyiv  specifically and prices are much cheaper than in Russia or Europe. For example, if we compare ferrite  pieces, they cost 5 euros each, for instance, while here they're around 60 cents. Yes, that's quite a  difference. For example, if I need parts now, I'll just hop on a bus to the radio parts market and buy them.  But they have to order them…
Gia: The parts you buy at the radio parts market don't last very long. You've probably seen that green box.
There's a radiator and a cooler in there because it's made with cheap parts. They scraped together pennies to  make what they could. They get hot. But I've seen transistors that can withstand 200 degrees and don't  require a radiator and cooling.
Ukrainian guy: No, there are some like that. It's clear that there are different types of parts for different  purposes. I'm just giving you an example with ferrites, for instance, with the same magnetic permeability,  from the same manufacturer, and there's such a difference in price. Plus, I can go and buy them right away,  while people order them online because they don't have any electronics markets or stores where they can  buy them, and they wait for weeks. And in Russia, for example, you can only buy them in Moscow. In all  the other stores, there's nothing. And the prices are also much higher than ours, at least three times more.
Gia: Well, that's for home use. If you're building it for home or just for show, you can probably buy them at  the radio parts market but when you're building for mass production, you must give people a warranty…
Ukrainian guy: No, that's understandable.
Gia: and if I buy from the radio parts market, no one will give me a warranty. Warranties are given by  companies.
Ukrainian guy: The radio parts market is like… Maybe you don't quite imagine what it looks like. It's not  like a place where everything is scattered on the ground, and they sell all sorts of parts. There are also  brand-name stores from specific manufacturers, where everything is neatly arranged on a store display. All  kinds of electronic components, from the cheapest to the most expensive. You choose what you need and  make something out of it. There are specialized stores, some only for microchips, all kinds of them. Others  only for capacitors and some only for LEDs. There's a reason for that. The selection is very impressive. You  can choose practically any component. Very rarely, you deal with some rare microchips, for example, if one  burned out in a mobile phone or somewhere else, you can order it, and it will arrive by the next weekend.  But mostly everything is already available, transistors and everything else, from different manufacturers,  with different technical characteristics. There's also a specific marking system. Some have certain  tolerances, others have different ones, for different purposes. But to get them even cheaper, you have to  order from China.
Gia: No, just not China. I'd rather pay $5 more and buy something decent. I bought $15,000 worth of goods  from them and had to send it all back. I won't buy anything from them again. They're junk dealers. I  understand it's cheap, but the quality is bad. Half of it didn't work at all. And I even had to pay for the return  shipping.
Ukrainian guy: Yes, that’s interesting. In principle, China is not all the same. There's the China that mass produces, and there's the China that works under licenses. In any case, there are practically no factories left  in Europe, and the same goes for America. They've all moved their production to China.
Gia: Yes, I know, but they have certificates. They check for quality certificates.
Ukrainian guy: Well, yes. Their machines are their own development, plus they meet some “GOST” standard, so the price is different.
Gia: Well, yes, the difference can be even bigger, but the quality is better. It's good quality, so there's a  warranty. There's a warranty between me and the parts. They always ask, "How long will it last?" How am I  supposed to know? I didn't manufacture these parts. I wind the coil. The coil will last a long time. But as for  the parts, I don't know.
Ukrainian guy: And what's the longest you've tested it? How long did it run? Was there such a test?
Gia: Yes. We had it running for months. Then our power company forced us to pay a fine and said we were  stealing electricity. The fine wasn't very big, only $300. We said we had turned off the device, there was no  light. We turned it on, there was light. We said we were running from the device. They said no - open up  the device and we'll look inside. I said, "No way." Then pay the fine! They made us pay the fine.
Ukrainian guy: That's how it is everywhere. If someone uses it, they'll get fined. Though you could cut the  wires right up to their power plant so they can't get to you. But they'll still come up with some kind of fine.
Gia: If you release 10 devices and sell 10,000 units, then maybe... But if you sell 100,000 units, maybe you  won't get fined anymore.
Ukrainian guy: Maybe. But the thing is, they'll come up with something. Because you can imagine what  kind of cash cow you're cutting off for them. They collect small amounts from everyone. I once calculated  how much goes into the budget from everything, and if you see what's happening in Ukraine, they  constantly complain that there's no money, no budget. Just do some simple math. How many houses are  there in a village? Every house in the village pays a minimum, even if you don't use anything, just the house  and a piece of land, your own, privatized. You still pay at least 15 hryvnias, which is 2 dollars. And there  are millions of such houses, for example. And that's every month. Calculate it, 2 dollars multiplied by  millions. That's just the houses, the poorest old people are already bringing in tens of millions a month - every month! And then there's the transportation tax, all the other taxes, electricity, gas, and everything else.  It adds up to a colossal amount of money.
Gia: That doesn't go into the budget. It goes into their pockets.
Ukrainian guy: That's exactly the point, it goes into their pockets. And of course, then what's left isn't  enough for them. And they'll introduce a law, you know, like, whoever uses such a device still has to pay  some symbolic fee. That's it. You'll be independent in the sense that they'll never cut you off, you know. Like in the villages now the winter period will start and villagers will just start howling. Because  somewhere snow fell, wires broke, there's no electricity or something else happens. And it's like that  constantly in winter. So, for example, here you'll be insured against this phenomenon, but they'll extort  some pennies from you, I think, thanks to some kind of law.
Gia: Yeah, the government doesn't have enough… Our government is really bothering us in the country,  specifically bothering us. And the Russian government even bothers them abroad - their arms are longer.  And in Georgia, paying 10 cents for electricity is very expensive. Because we don't have that kind of  economy yet. Then we have 3 hydroelectric power plants on every river and we have about two thousand  rivers, I think.
Ukrainian guy: But the thing is, I also don't understand why they are raising the price of electricity for us.  We have quite a lot of our own power plants too. And it's enough for current consumption. Like, the rivers  are flowing as they always have. Why raise the price? But still, they doubled it and that's it.
Gia: We have floods every year. Not just rivers flowing... Even twice a year. Every summer and every  autumn. Flooding just from the rains. So they don't just flow, they flow very strongly.
Ukrainian guy: Well here you go. So, you could say, it's also free electricity. You set it up, the rivers push  your turbines, roughly speaking. They turn the blades and that's it. Minimal costs, only for construction.  Everything else is free. It's an open system. You get everything from nature. Why raise the price so much?  The thing is, if you think about it, since our independence, not a single new power plant has been built. At  least, not in our country. So, we got everything for free, from the Soviet times. So the question is, why raise  the price if you haven't invested a penny in all of this? I think you understand what I'm saying. And the  same thing with these roads…
Gia: We added a hell of a lot more hydroelectric power plants. But they still raise the prices. They built a  lot. After the communists, they built even more. And under communism, only Enguri hydroelectric power  station was built, it produces 200 MW. It's really big. And our total population is 3 million. I understand,  Ukraine is big, like 50 million. Russia is even bigger, 150 million. We have 3 million people in total, and  we produce enough electricity to power Russia! They sell it all and put the money in their pockets.
Ukrainian guy: The main thing is that you can't change anything, no matter how much you want to.  Actually, I've been thinking about why this is happening. And if you look, these rulers, their roots go back  to the Crusades, to those kings and so on. Power hasn't changed hands since the very beginning. They just  technically did a castling move. The fathers left, their children or some grandchildren took over. It was all  passed down the chain, and now it's come out into the open. There was never any real change of power. If there were such changes, like with the king, it was all a facade for the people. So that the people would  think they mattered, that they were participating in something, and so on. Because for a regular person, like  you or me, what are the chances of getting there? Maybe if you go to jail twice, then maybe the chances  increase.
Gia: Yes.
Ukrainian guy: So who knows. You probably have a ton of people there now after posting Skype. Gia: Yes, another 20 people joined.
Ukrainian guy: Yeah, that's fun. And everyone wants something, right? Everyone wants the schematics  and so on.
Gia: Yes, some just ask questions.
Ukrainian guy: Are there any people who have come close? Or are we all crawling in the wrong field?
Gia: Melnichenko came very close, but then for some reason veered off into magnets, I don't know. Some  people even wrote that we're buying some kind of patent from him. Sometimes we can't even find money  for food, let alone buy a patent! Not sure…
Ukrainian guy: So I talked to Melnichenko once, not too long ago, actually, last month. He said that he  met Kapanadze in Ukraine, in Kyiv, by the way, that they were drinking with him and he needed  something, that he signed some kind of agreement with you, which he won't talk about right now. That's  what he told me.
Gia: We met Melnichenko exactly a week ago. I only sent him an email. Tariel has never seen him and has  never spoken to him on the phone.
Ukrainian guy: I can actually look for it, I still have the email, I can show you what he wrote, if you're  interested.
Gia: I also shared with you what he wrote to me in an email. I was curious about who he talked to and  when. He wrote that he talked to Mevlud Ediseshvili, the scammer and swindler who we haven't been  friends with for 4 years.
Ukrainian guy: Here, I'll show you now. I'm curious to refresh my memory.
Gia: I stumbled upon his file on the internet by accident.
Ukrainian guy: Well, his email is melnichenko1968@gmail.com, right? And the phone number is 8 910  430 83 48, Andrei. Now check this, it’s his text (Note: he’s sharing some text with Gia)
Gia (reading aloud): “… with his first major investor… I know about my principle, I discovered it”. Ok, now let me show you his email.
Ukrainian guy: So, he's quite a storyteller, I gather. Here's another one. Well, he seems like a normal guy, why act like that...
Gia: Ok, here it is. I found his email. Here's my question. Here's his answer.
Ukrainian guy: Let me see. “3/09 Tariel Kapanadze writes: Dear Andrey, I'm just getting used to this form  of communication with you... And finally… we met in Kyiv”
Yes, but listen, what's the point of him doing this, you know, like performing something like this?
Gia: Well, I don't know. What can I say, I don't know. I wrote to him that if the conversation is about  Mevlud Ediselashvili, I can say that stay away from this swindler and one more thing – that I never spoke to  you on the phone, so he probably set up this scam himself. Also, nice to meet you – I said. Then he writes  back - "I understand, thank you." And then - "What did he do to you that was bad?"
Ukrainian guy: That same guy, Ediselashvili?
Gia: Yes, Mevlud Ediselashvili. He's a real scammer. He took 200 thousand euros from the Turks and left  us there as hostages so to speak.
Ukrainian guy: And what happened with the Turks?
Gia: They wanted to steal the schematic.
Ukrainian guy: Look, in that 100 kW device from the Turks, I see one Tesla transformer, which is a classic  one, and the second one isn't quite classic. So, it seems that the first Tesla transformer, which is sparking,  feeds into the second Tesla transformer, which is, well, let's just say it's also a Tesla transformer. So, are  you using it as a replacement for a flyback transformer to achieve a higher voltage? Or are you not aware of  this design?
Gia: That shouldn't be there, in my opinion, in the 100-kilowatt one...
Ukrainian guy: What shouldn't be there?
Gia: There shouldn't be a spark there.
Ukrainian guy: You mean the big one?
Gia: In the 100-kilowatt one, there's no spark, I think.
Ukrainian guy: Well... The three-phase 100 kW one that’s all around the internet, it shows a big spark. Gia: And there's an arc rising from bottom to top?
Ukrainian guy: Well, it shoots from the top to the bottom of one coil.
Gia: Oh, no, that's not a spark. I'll tell you what it is. They should be connected by a wire. We cut the wire,
well, because the Turks were messing with us, saying there was no energy there. Then we cut the wire and  showed that there was energy flowing. So these wires should be connected. They shouldn't be sparking at  each other, ideally. Did I say that correctly?
Ukrainian guy: Well, theoretically, yes. So, it seems that... I still don't quite understand what this is. It  looks like some kind of Tesla-like energy transmission using a single wire.
Gia: Well, yes, those coils should be connected by a wire. We cut the wire because they were trying to trick  us, claiming that it wasn't working and asking where we were getting the energy from. Then they made us  go to some island 50 kilometers from the mainland, in the Mediterranean Sea. On that deserted, uninhabited  island, we started it up, and the device ran for four hours.
Ukrainian guy: And they couldn't steal the schematic after all?
Gia: No, they couldn't, that's why they're furious now. They call every day.
Ukrainian guy: I can imagine. If they saw it working with their own eyes and didn't get their hands on it,  it's easy to understand their frustration.
Gia: And we lived, you know, somewhere in Izmir, right by the Aegean Sea. Tariel asked them, "There are  no islands in the Aegean Sea?" They said, "There are." "Then why are you taking me to the Mediterranean  Sea? This already raises suspicion”, Tariel said, “If we don't go, then they'll say we're scammers”. We went 
there, made a 10 kWt, three-phase device. Even a notary came. He said, "I'm not a physicist." We even  showed him the internals of the device, we opened it up for him. He looked in there to make sure there  wasn't a hidden battery.
Ukrainian guy: Interesting, of course.
Gia: Yes, well, they believed it in the end, but...
Ukrainian guy: And what stopped them? They didn't want to buy it or what? What exactly stopped them?
Gia: The agreement was that they had to pay a 100 million and the patent would be theirs, that is, they said  it would belong only to them. Well, Tariel agreed, and they didn't pay, so the contract is, so to speak,  broken between us. We just need to confirm it in court. And it's written in our contract that we operate  under Swiss law. So we have to file a lawsuit in Switzerland. So we'll go there, file a lawsuit, and I don't  know how long it will take, a year, or two. That's why we can't touch the electrical version anymore until  the trial is over. We're only doing hydromechanical ones now.
Ukrainian guy: Yes, that's a serious setback.
Gia: Well, yes, if we win the lawsuit, then they have to pay us a fine of 20 million euros because they tried  to steal from us. That's also written in the contract.
Ukrainian guy: Well, 20 million isn't bad either, you could live the rest of your life without denying  yourself anything.
Gia: If they don't pay, we just need to get this bureaucratic... you know…
Ukrainian guy: I understand, finish all these documentary processes. Look, you mentioned hydro, it’s like  hydro-dynamic, right?
Gia: Yes, it's on YouTube.
Ukrainian guy: It's that big thing like a compressor, and so on, right?
Gia: The 25-kilowatt one.
Ukrainian guy: And is the principle the same as the original one, or is it different? Gia: It's a little different, but it's based on a Tesla principle that spins a 25-kilowatt generator.
Ukrainian guy: Right. So, theoretically, the hydraulic version is bigger. Oh, and another question: Your  patent is international, right?
Gia: No, only Turkish. We suspended the international one.
Ukrainian guy: And how much did the international one cost, if it's not a secret?
Gia: It's not a patent there, it's... we're not patenting the device itself right now, we're patenting the know how. The device contains all that stuff from Tesla, like coils and everything. What we're patenting is the  know-how of how it works.
Ukrainian guy: No, I understand. I mean whether it's expensive in general or not. I'm just curious to know. Gia: Not really, in my opinion, it's not very expensive.
Ukrainian guy: I also have a couple of ideas that I'd like to patent. Okay, I won't distract you anymore,  because there are probably people knocking and knocking, also wanting to get some answers. So anyway,  thank you, at least I got some answers to my questions. Say hello to Kapanadze. I don't know what to tell  him, but if a person could...
Gia: Everything is based on the schematic I sent you.
Ukrainian guy: Well, I can tell you, the schematic is, so to speak, ordinary, classic, but as I already wrote,  if a person was able to figure something out in it and make it work like this, then I'm speechless...
Gia: Yes, yes, this is not classical physics, and there's no need to look at it through the lens of classical  physics, it's not the same thing at all. They've already made me a physicist, but I'm a programmer by  profession (laughs), because I've answered so many questions that...
Ukrainian guy: ...You've started to figure it out yourself, I see...
Gia: Tariel will probably come online this evening, after 7 pm our time, and the admin said he wants to talk  to him.
Ukrainian guy: I understand. Okay, what time is it for you now?
Gia: It's 10 minutes past four for us.
Ukrainian guy: Ah, so it's an hour difference. So, will you ever do a conference call? Gia: Well, I don't know, it's possible, I guess. If not everyone asks questions at the same time.
Ukrainian guy: Of course, one by one. The thing is, I think everyone is probably asking the same questions  over and over, and to avoid that, you could organize a conference call. One person, for example, the admin,
would ask the questions, and we would listen. And then there would be far fewer questions, for example. At  least they wouldn't be asking the same questions repeatedly. Okay, in any case, it was nice to meet you. So  if you decide to do a conference call, write to me. If I have any questions, I'll write too.
Gia: I'll also post on the forum now that we'll do a conference call so everyone can hear. Ukrainian guy: Good, good. I'll be waiting. Good luck and all the best. See you later.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Why is GIA silent ? A few months ago he showed off the device and quickly deleted the video. I saw it and it was nothing interesting. He showed that this device amplifies current. Unfortunately, he didn't show what's inside the box. Nowadays, you can make wonderful boxes... e.g. a power bank. works great. Hahaha.

What does GIA know that it won't say and why?

Buy me some coffee
Why is GIA silent ? A few months ago he showed off the device and quickly deleted the video. I saw it and it was nothing interesting. He showed that this device amplifies current. Unfortunately, he didn't show what's inside the box. Nowadays, you can make wonderful boxes... e.g. a power bank. works great. Hahaha.

What does GIA know that it won't say and why?

Can you provide a link, please?

Can you provide a link, please?
the videos were deleted.

The transformer in question is probably used to isolate the HV circuit from the LV circuit as an isolation transformer.

Anyone who works with HV circuits knows the energy can travel over one wire effecting other parts of the circuit. For example, I once built a 500kV Tesla coil and mixed up the Earth ground (green wire) and 120v neutral connection (white wire). The moment I fired it up the HV traveled down the white wire and arced over to the hot wire (black) at the outlet. There was a large flash at the 120V outlet, lots of smoke and it melted the plastic outlet cover.

As well anyone who has tried to loop the output back to the input understands the many problems associated with "ground loops".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_loop_(electricity)
In an electrical system, a ground loop or earth loop occurs when two points of a circuit are intended to have the same ground reference potential but instead have a different potential between them

Many people say why not just loop the output back to the input which shows a complete lack of understanding of all the technical difficulties involved. Even if we could work around all the ground loops we would still have to deal with the HV. It's just very difficult and an isolation transformer is an easy solution.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Hello!
Some suggested that this was a transformer from a Soviet microwave. But upon detailed study of photographs of such a transformer, it becomes clear that this is not true.

I took a better look at it, and it surely does look like a stepdown, and based on an internet search, it does resemble a transformer from a welding machine. The large secondary cables can be identified in the below picture, and that is exactly what we would see in a welding transformer.

Welding Transformer

sergh: Kapanadze says: entry and exit are the same. The output is two phases and 220V, so the current from the 220V inverter is the same output current, which suggests that this current is amplified.
We don't know how this happens because there are different opinions that have been discussed by many people for years.

This is interesting to read because I have suspected that the Barbosa and Leal (B&L) device is the same as Tariel’s device. In the Barbosa and Leal device, the input phase is wired to the output. So, the Entry is the same as the Exit. That has been stated numerous times and verified with the partial unit that was dismantled. I have suspected that there is no difference between Clemente Figuera, Tariel, and B&L. I have a thread on Open Source Energy called Clemente Figuera: A layman assimilation through analysis and discovery. That is my working thread. https://open-source-energy.org/?topic=3666.0

Going Back to the Small Transformer

What is strange is that you don’t see where the secondary is wired, and I am inclined to believe it is not wired (traditionally) to anything directly. However, a part of me is saying that the small spark is passing through the secondary of that transformer on the grounds that you can see the metal wire of the spark-gap device passing along the backside of the machine. I don’t see the spark-gap as being a traditional spark gap as we have seen in many devices such as Tesla’s. This spark-gap appears to be created indirectly, or in other words, it is the product of a specific function, and no part of it contains the original energy that supported the process that created it. In the video, Tariel states that the spark-gap is interrupted at 50hz, and if energy is being inputted into the secondary side of the transformer that is being driven by an AC signal then I think he would be right, correct? Wouldn’t the spark-gap be interrupted at 180 and 360 degrees if being driven by an AC transformer?

Another observation is that there is a green, fairly thick wire that comes out of the can. This wire is seen nowhere else on the device, and in other angles it appears to possibly feed the larger copper coil. This is interesting, and on color alone, I would say this is the energy absorbed/pumped from the Ground, B&L call it Capturing Electrons (Captor).

The Orange with Blue tape coil is doing nothing. I suspect it is there to capture your imagination into thinking about something else. It gives the impression that this is a Tesla device when in fact it is a Figuera device. Coincidently, there is an independent orange cable that is the output, (see below pic) along with the white cable. They both come out of the top of the can to feed the load. I say it is independent because the orange wire that comes out of the can and the one that is feeding the load is solid copper by way it holds its shape. The cable around the coil with the blue tape appears more flexible and must be stranded not solid.

The Tin Can

We don’t know what is in the tin can but we can postulate that it needs to be hidden because its construction is so simple that not hiding it would immediately reveal the secret to even the most novice of experimenters. What makes it simple to understand is that there is most-likely not too many components involved. Keeping in mind that Figuera already pulled this trick off well before bi-filler coils were a “Thing” and before vacuum tubes. So, in the tin can, we should be able to deduce that there are only coil(s), capacitor(s), and maybe a resistor(s).  Figuera used a Ruhmkorff coil and it is well noted in his patent. In that tin can, I believe we would also find a small HV/HF transformer that is connected to capacitors for the purpose of drawing electrons from the ground cable.

The below description was taken from the original B&L website that was taken down over 10 years ago.

Earth energy is an energy originated from the earth together with the electromagnetic field generated in the captor,natural energy that we can obtain instantly to perform work, using the electromagnetic force for attraction and repulsion of charged electric particles.
The access to this new source of energy occurs through the grounding loop that passes, through attraction and repulsion, particles of positive and negative charge to the electron scavengers.

Based on above B&L description it appears they are using electromagnetic energy to pull electrons to a plate of a capacitor and then move them to the next step. Unknown to many, in the B&L device we only see the output unit, and that is the one that has the thick cable that they show with the meter clamped. The energy collection module has never been seen in pictures but in one older article from 2012 I recall reading how they connect the Captor to it.
The toggle switch is interesting, and I am assuming it is used to shut off the low voltage that drives the HV coil. The way they handle the switch assures us that the can is well grounded and there is no fear of getting shocked. 

Transistors

There appears to be two transistors that are wired with very thin cable, looks like 22AWG (American Wire Gauge) mounted on radiators but I can’t see the wire that is driving them. Not sure of the purpose but such a thin wire wouldn’t be utilized to transmit power directly. This may be the biggest mystery, but I am leaning toward the idea that the transistors are being used to drive the HV/HF coil. But would you need two? and would the wiring we see make sense?

Gia

I think this guy is a fraud and is purposely misleading people. Surely, they got paid some dollars to keep quiet, just like B&L and Figuera. The reason he showed a video a few months ago was to shake the money tree. Just imagine, if the secret gets out, he and his partners become irrelevant, and they lose a huge bargaining chip. Nothing he says about the device is real.

-JA

The transformer in question is probably used to isolate the HV circuit from the LV circuit as an isolation transformer.
I would be more inclined to believe that if I saw the same heavy copper leads on the input because iso transformers are 1:1.

As well anyone who has tried to loop the output back to the input understands the many problems associated with "ground loops".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_loop_(electricity)
Many people say why not just loop the output back to the input which shows a complete lack of understanding of all the technical difficulties involved. Even if we could work around all the ground loops we would still have to deal with the HV. It's just very difficult and an isolation transformer is an easy solution.

AC

Looping back an AC output to an AC input would not be a good method at all. In these devices I don't see the HV being on the Tesla Coil scale. Actually, I don't even see these devices as being anything that Tesla built. If HV is being used it is at a very low level to drive a specific process to create separation.

-JA

The energy collection module has never been seen in pictures but in one older article from 2012 I recall reading how they connect the Captor to it.

Everything was in metal box. What are you talking about ? Captor is a whole device, not one small part. After opening the device, something marked as a spark gap was noticed. This is the only way to see current at GND. You can also fool a clamp meter this way. I did this many times, checking what causes AMP to appear on GND to ground. Unfortunately, this is not a real current but an electrostatic field. It is very possible that this is needed to produce the strengthening effect.
B&L were in big trouble as I read and one of them got many years in prison. Currently I knew some new patents but they have nothing to do with CAPTOR. Why don't they continue this? Because it doesn't work? Was it a fraud? Is it because it works?
Until someone repeats Kapanadze's or B&L's device, we won't know the answer.
Figuera - I also tried it until I came to the conclusion that it is simply a mechanism for creating a sine wave from DC and not an FE device! Everyone sees what they want to see.

The ground wire is not as thick as in other devices, but it always passes through the center of the coil! Why ? this must be important.

I took a better look at it, and it surely does look like a stepdown, and based on an internet search, it does resemble a transformer from a welding machine. The large secondary cables can be identified in the below picture, and that is exactly what we would see in a welding transformer.

-JA

On the picture from the video, Kapanadze has an ordinary transformer on laminated transformer steel core.
Do you see the nuts in the corners of the transformer? These nuts are used to tighten the package of transformer plates through the bolts so that the transformer does not hum with a 50 Hz sound.
There are through holes in the transformer plates for these bolts.

Regular old-fashioned iron transformer at 220 V 50 Hz, power 100 - 200 watts. 1960 - 197s, USSR.

The rectifier diodes in the bridge are ancient with poor characteristics; they will heat up like an iron from 1 ampere without radiators.

two transistors on the radiators - it’s not clear exactly which ones, they seem to be Czechoslovakian ancient ones from Soviet times.

Such transistors were unpopular among radio amateurs of the ex-USSR and were considered to have junk value.
Diodes are the same.
It seems that the creator of the device, Kapanadze, could not spend any money for components.
He could easily find such components at a factory dump or beg from radio amateurs for free.

The possible types of Czechoslovakian old transistors in Kapanadze device:

KD502
https://www.teslakatalog.cz/KD502.html

KD503
https://www.teslakatalog.cz/KD503.html

KU601
KU602
KU605
KU606
KU607
and another...:

https://www.teslakatalog.cz/tranzistor.php
« Last Edit: 2024-07-01, 13:40:42 by sergh »

Appreciate the response, I have a few comments below.

Everything was in metal box. What are you talking about ? Captor is a whole device, not one small part. After opening the device, something marked as a spark gap was noticed. This is the only way to see current at GND.
That drawing you are referencing was completed by a poster on the now lost Overunity.com. That is not a Spark Gap, that was his symbol for the overload breaker that was mounted on the exterior of the metal box. Keep in mind, that metal box with the meters, overload and the thick looped cable sticking out was the Captor BUT not the energy capture device. The Captor is a single unit. The Energy Capture Device comes in two flavors, Air Source or Ground Source, and the Energy Capture Device gets connected to the Captor. Nilson Barbosa has a new patent that came out late last year. I wrote about that on another forum also, your free to contact him if your willing to do the research. EZ to get his info.

You can also fool a clamp meter this way. I did this many times, checking what causes AMP to appear on GND to ground.
RF interference will impact the operation of meters. I believe we both agree on that.

Unfortunately, this is not a real current but an electrostatic field.
How did you get to this conclusion?

It is very possible that this is needed to produce the strengthening effect.
What is the strengthening effect you are talking about? The only evidence we have from B&L and Tariel is an increase in amps based on their meter. An ammeter measures current, but now the question is What creates current? If the flow of electrons passing a specific point increases does current increase?

B&L were in big trouble as I read and one of them got many years in prison.
Internet propaganda.

Why don't they continue this? Because it doesn't work? Was it a fraud? Is it because it works?
The device was officially labeled as DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY. That is an actual economic term, and was posted clearly on their site.

Until someone repeats Kapanadze's or B&L's device, we won't know the answer.
That is the objective of these internet forums. Those that visit and post on these forums SHOULD be believers in the technology and should have no doubt that it can be completed. If that is not the belief of an individual on these forums then one must put into question that persons agenda.

Figuera - I also tried it until I came to the conclusion that it is simply a mechanism for creating a sine wave from DC and not an FE device! Everyone sees what they want to see.
A patent is not a As-Built document or a set of plans to develop a functioning device, I am sure you are aware of this. If his patent was a direct build document, do you really think we would all be here? Figuera clearly states he used an induction coil in his design but on the drawings there is no induction coil shown. If you simple took the drawing at face value then you wasted a tremendous amount of time trying to build that because it is pretty obvious that something is missing. Besides, who is to say that maybe Figuera only showed how he created an AC output from the energy he collected?

-JA

The ground wire is not as thick as in other devices, but it always passes through the center of the coil! Why ? this must be important.

I respectfully disagree. That is the narrative he wanted to project. Look at these two pictures, you can see that the wire does not pass through the center. Looks like he drilled a hole and passed the wire around back. Also the Turkish units don't have the cable running through any coil and those units have huge power.

Not the best image from this side, but it doesn't pass through.

Best view is at 26.33 of the video.

-JA

Jose Antonio
I would be more inclined to believe that if I saw the same heavy copper leads on the input because iso transformers are 1:1.

An isolation transformer can be any 1:1, step up or step down transformer and it's purpose is to "isolate" two different circuits. Key word "conduction", with isolation we are trying to avoid an unwanted conduction loops in a circuit.

Looping back an AC output to an AC input would not be a good method at all. In these devices I don't see the HV being on the Tesla Coil scale. Actually, I don't even see these devices as being anything that Tesla built. If HV is being used it is at a very low level to drive a specific process to create separation.

The input to a transformer can be AC or pulsed DC with fair efficiency. As well the voltage doesn't have to be "Tesla Coil scale" because anything over 1000v wipes out 99% of most electronics. I was only using my Tesla coil as an extreme example of why isolation is important. We hear about people experimenting and blowing mosfets like there going out of style. This is because the gate is very sensitive to any high voltage and as I implied higher voltages anywhere in the circuit can creep back through the circuit ground and wipe them out.

This ain't my fist rodeo and I have decades of first hand HV experience. Here is a clue, the first sign we damaged a transistor or mosfet is that the switching gets sporadic and won't turn all the way on or off. The switch and any series resistors in the circuit start getting hot because it's not acting like a switch but more like a regulator. At this point you have about 2 seconds to pull the plug before you wipe out the component. Of course if you don't have a DSO or current meter and see the DC voltage creeping past the switch or installed zener diodes this means little.

I respectfully disagree. That is the narrative he wanted to project. Look at these two pictures, you can see that the wire does not pass through the center. Looks like he drilled a hole and passed the wire around back. Also the Turkish units don't have the cable running through any coil and those units have huge power. Not the best image from this side, but it doesn't pass through.

Indeed, if we want to wind a coil where the wire is prone to want to move or unwind the best option is to run it through a hole inside the former near the first and last turn. It's common sense and any builder who has actually built countless coils would know this. So if we try to glue or tape the first or last turn on the outside and it lets loose it starts unraveling and turns into a gong show. I do this with every coil former and it's only common sense.

Edit:
Added a picture of my former and why we run the conductor through the former.

AC
« Last Edit: 2024-07-02, 17:34:45 by Allcanadian »

Why isn't Barbosa speaking out? After so many years, he certainly found what was written about him. Now he does other patents, but not about what he showed? Isn't that weird?
You try to side with him like a bad lawyer. I'll tell you what's wrong with all these people who only have these devices working for them.
Or else... I'm sure you'll understand.
Name any Tesla patent and you will see that it works. In fact, most of them are ready-made devices. What's wrong with this understanding? Nothing. Simply put, what Telsa did was real and nothing was fake. It's the difference. I understand that this is not enough to think correctly, but it shows something disturbing. How can you create a patent and hide the truth and then explain that it is the patent!? Everyone knows that it must be credible in court. Once, in Tesla's times, there were witnesses who certified with their reputation that all this was true. What counts now is deception and priority. How many stupid patents have you seen? Block diagrams, only descriptions of how something works but doesn't work, etc.

but back to the topic:
Spark gap? I don't know but this is another disinformation. Someone opens the device and does an analysis and shows a symbol that is not what it is? Exactly.
Assuming that it is a spark gap, I agree that it fits in this place because only through it the current will appear on GND/Ground.

-The electrostatic field always causes interference on sensitive electronic components that are not insulated. Measuring clamps are not insulated unless they are HV clamps. They are like this.

-The current creates the movement of the magnetic field.

-The descriptions on their website are for the customer.

-You don't believe in technology! it either works or it doesn't but I know what you're thinking.

-Figuera: It's the same problem. It is possible that we are all wrong and we want to see what we see and read. Meanwhile, maybe that's not the point. If you see a copper cable, you immediately look for electricity in it, but you know that it can fulfill hundreds of other functions.

-Kapanadze and the wire inside: ok, I won't argue about something that is, again, just a guess. I'm just looking for a relationship. Many people also saw an iron pipe, an aluminum pipe with or without a cut, and many other concepts. I have been dealing with this for several years and almost everything has already been done.

--
Many forums have been closed. Now overunity.com
Do you know why? Because no one has a working device. NOTHING!

Buy me some coffee
Nilson Barbosa has a new patent that came out late last year. I wrote about that on another forum also, your free to contact him if your willing to do the research. EZ to get his info.

-JA

I can not find the patent. Do you have a link please?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-10-23, 23:34:27