PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-10-23, 19:27:23
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Uwe Jarck Device  (Read 14110 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Not much info available on this device, but it appears complete enough to replicate.

I could not find anything on the inventor, but it reminds me of the information that Spherics shared and may use the same principles as TPU's, Tesla's radiant energy collection, and the Aerial energy collector. AKA Jes Ascanius. ( https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3962.0 )

File that has "translated" in the title is a translation of the patent text from Google, as well as translation from a German forum that discussed, but never built the device.   I do not agree with all of their conclusions, but they have good instructions and diagrams.

tExB=qr
Wow! Not a single reply.
Is that the state of this forum?
No more interest in energy, only political drivel?

If we are lucky, we have 30 years to either get off this rock and be able to stay off, or to become self-efficient enough to live underground, or underwater.

Wow! Not a single reply.
Is that the state of this forum?
No more interest in energy, only political drivel?

If we are lucky, we have 30 years to either get off this rock and be able to stay off, or to become self-efficient enough to live underground, or underwater.

What is a little discouraging is that the date on the patent is 1996 and the German forum mentioned talked  but didn't build.

Would you link to that forum? Let's see what they said.

Grumpy
On first glance it's a word salad of terminology with few if any relevant build details. Why would I waste my time on this when there are so many other patents?. Look at the Figuera device, good drawings, clear descriptions of the device and the process.

In my opinion this patent is a waste of time.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Double post

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
What is a little discouraging is that the date on the patent is 1996 and the German forum mentioned talked  but didn't build.

Would you link to that forum? Let's see what they said.

The link is in the translated document.

tExB=qr
Grumpy
On first glance it's a word salad of terminology with few if any relevant build details. Why would I waste my time on this when there are so many other patents?. Look at the Figuera device, good drawings, clear descriptions of the device and the process.

In my opinion this patent is a waste of time.

I was trying to save a few lives since an ice age coming in 3 decades. 

I'm betting that this Jarcke device works, and works on the same principles as TPU's, the Spherics devices, and Tesla's radiant receivers, etc.
Best part is it will work on ANY planet or moon.

We'll be needing some power when we get off this rock...

tExB=qr
Containing the risk of catastrophic climate change

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10098-020-01868-1

this article hits all of the hot issues in one place:
CO2
methane
jet stream
Gulf stream
ice melting
hot weather before the ice age
Ice age rebound
lots of people die

Grumpy
I was trying to save a few lives since an ice age coming in 3 decades.

I'm betting that this Jarcke device works, and works on the same principles as TPU's, the Spherics devices, and Tesla's radiant receivers, etc.
Best part is it will work on ANY planet or moon.

My opinion was based on the complexity and number of unknowns in the patent information. As I said the descriptions were a word salad with too many unknowns and the diagrams a joke. Based on this, and the fact there are far more credible patents by more credible inventors with supposed third party verification, I would pass.

In my opinion, by far the best option would be the McFarland Cook, Clemente Figuera or Carlos Benitez patents. Based on my research there is a very good chance these gentlemen had the real deal. I would even go so far to say there is a greater chance these devices were FE than Tesla's work. In fact, the literature claims Tesla did not have FE at the time when he contacted Figuera and it was only after he considered the possibility and made progress. How many here knew this?, how many did research on all the prior art and followed the timelines of all these FE inventors?.

Regards

Group: Ambassador

Would be nice to have an overunityresearch forum again !!

Maybe after the Elections we can have it back?

McFarland Cook ?

Would be nice for a fresh perspective... quite simple compared
To other FE builds!

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Yeah,

I wonder if it is time to make some changes...?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Chet
Would be nice to have an overunityresearch forum again !!
Maybe after the Elections we can have it back?

I agree with you and poynt99 and would be happy to see something like a moderator or a 1 week temporary ban on people posting page after page of false information and conspiracy theories, I'm all for it. I'll tell you what, I will stop responding to all there off topic conspiracy theory, political, fake media nonsense as of now however I think we all understand that's not going to solve the problem.

Regards

tExB=qr
This device is pretty simple compared to most.

No switching, passive operation once started, 200kw (something like that)

The vortex form and winding, and the magnet are the only tricky things.

Make a form out Styrofoam or wicker or wire and paper mache

Magnet can be ceramic rod magnet, maybe even ferrous rod with a neo on the end.

It inherently produces some cold electricity output   :D

tExB=qr

Chet
I agree with you and poynt99 and would be happy to see something like a moderator or a 1 week temporary ban on people posting page after page of false information and conspiracy theories, I'm all for it. I'll tell you what, I will stop responding to all there off topic conspiracy theory, political, fake media nonsense as of now however I think we all understand that's not going to solve the problem.

Regards

Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).

tExB=qr
I do wish the term "overunity" wasn't in the forum name.

I think it is a little off-putting to some people and they may not take the site seriously.

Quote from: AllCanadian
Chet

Regards

Quote from: Poynt99
Yeah,

I wonder if it is time to make some changes...?

Quote from: Paul-R
Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).

If you should find it desirable to change the tenor of the Forum
and eliminate certain kinds of postings, that is of course your
prerogative.  I do not think anyone would seriously object.

As a matter of fact there is really little more that can be said on the
controversial topics.  Soon to occur future events will more than
resolve the issues of disagreement and will also show us how the
New Normal will permanently change the way all of us will live from
now on.

In my opinion the controversial discussions have been fruitful as
well as revealing.  It is through such candid discussions that we
learn much about those with whom we communicate.

Truth will always rise to the surface no matter what is done to try
to prevent it from coming into the light of day where all may see.

Example:  It has taken some time but the Truth has now emerged.

Many more deceptions will be unveiled in near future.

What is coming soon to Planet Earth will be very difficult to believe.
-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

Grumpy,

If you prefer this "off-topic" posting may be removed.
« Last Edit: 2020-10-15, 08:07:28 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
The controversial topics have replace research and discussion for the time being.

It's temporary as our world is changing.

The change should be a return to research, but let's not stop the controversial discussions.

Huge changes are coming but not just the economy, or viruses. 

The Age of Aquarius is starting and we will evolve by ascending or die.  So think those good thoughts, and act good actions.

Oh, no controller needed for the Jarcke device either

As a matter of fact there is really little more that can be said on the
controversial topics. 
Example:  It has taken some time but the Truth has now emerged.

True.

So why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?

Nobody has done as much as you to contribute to the problem I mentioned in #15 above.

Group: Ambassador

Grumpy
Research always continues
Here a format of politics and “other” has displaced forum theme

There is no doubt of that!

While I must agree “some” is relevant to our times
 the 24/7 365 topic is omnipresent in our lives
Globally!!

No respite anywhere!

You write of a pending ice age , myself I have other reasons
Both need open source to work!

Here an open source venue for research and experiments
Exsists !

Perhaps Peter can make a format like I have seen on
Another forum
Where theme topics take preference
And others are placed in another spot

so actual experiments and research are
Not replaced or bumped off the page here?

To dedicate much resource and time as a few here ( who still post here and have persisted)
And have other off theme topics push research aside?

I know there is no chance of stopping this &#%£€< before the
Election
However there are some really good projects waiting!

And if just one has the chance to help planet ... save lives and
Resources

?
The world is flush with boards and blogs like this one now

But none which have an open source self sponsored
FE research forum!!

And the need is great
IMO
The theme here need be the only topic on the main page

We have chased off too many with off theme topics ( which bombard them every moment outside the forum)
Here a resource is being wasted and denied our hosts vision!

Not just one mans opinion
Chet K

... In my opinion, by far the best option would be the McFarland Cook, Clemente Figuera or Carlos Benitez patents. Based on my research there is a very good chance these gentlemen had the real deal...

I wish there would be a sincere and open effort here with the Clemente Figuera generator. That is the only one I ever had any success with self running and charging a cap at the same time. I have no idea how it happened, it was purely by accident and it only worked for a short time until the transistors fried. After that I never got it back, but I’ll swear on my mother’s grave it did work for awhile.

Regards

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Paul-R
So why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?

Nobody has done as much as you to contribute to the problem I mentioned in #15 above.

Agreed, as many have said this kind of thing is unwarranted and unwelcome. MuDped and others should keep this nonsense to there own thread as most have no interest in these distractions.

Regards

Quote from: Chet K
Here a format of politics and “other” has displaced forum theme

I'm not sure that "displaced" is necessarily true, but what do you find objectionable
about discussion of very strange events which are having profound negative effects
upon our very way of life?

Forum topics are organized in such a way that discussions, which you may find to be
outside the realm of your interests, may easily be avoided.  Every patron of the Forum
has complete selectivity over what they may choose to read or to disregard.

Is it that those Topics are even being discussed is what bothers you?

So why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower
Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?

Quote from: AC
MuDped and others should keep this nonsense to there own thread as most have no interest in these distractions.

The Link which you're objecting to was merely an EXAMPLE of TRUTH finally emerging quite
some time after the events with INFORMATION which runs counter to the NARRATIVE pushed
by the MEDIA.  An EXAMPLE which need not necessarily be looked at by those who may not
be interested.

You've made it very clear that you do have a "Problem."

And that you want to see "changes" because of your "Problem."

Most Topics involve ramifications which cannot be squeezed into a narrow field
of focus.  It is often necessary to include those ramifications for consideration.

It appears that the "Problem" some are experiencing has more to do with Personal Beliefs
and the Need to Control rather than the Subject Matter itself.

Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may
only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy
work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain
people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).

Please elaborate on this Paul.  Help us to comprehend what you see as a threat.

Grumpy,

You've been very tolerant regarding the change of direction in your Topic which is greatly
appreciated.  If you would desire, however, this discussion could be moved to the
Rant Room or elsewhere.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Please elaborate on this Paul.  Help us to comprehend what you see as a threat.

Certainly.

In a year's time, someone may be making great headway with the Jarck device. He or she might need access to a piece of expensive equipment owned by the University of Loughborough or maybe someone like Boeing or Lockheed. This person would refer to this web site and this thread to explain what is needed.

A quick scan of this thread is likely to get a rejection notice on the grounds that they don't expect to spend time or resources on people who keep company with such ridiculous idiots. (It would be wrapped up a bit but, in my view, that is going to be the tenet of the reply).

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-10-23, 19:27:23